Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Syroco

*Waves*

13 posts in this topic

Which one? There are still a few floating around that have long since been abandoned.

Oh yes I remember looking at information on that one the day before the timer reached zero. bluesmile.gif

hm

well, anayone that knows of abandoned eon8 forums let me know, cuz i might be able to come up with something to lace em all together

Probably by google searching you can find some. The majority of them though are no longer around. There was even an Eon8 fan site for a while.

ah, brings back memories, of when i used to know nothing bout eon8 btw i was xhell007x

Last thread i'm going to copy over is the most important. Its the websites we investigate master list thread. Kremlin was the original starter but it doesn't look like hes going to copy it over. I didn't want to either because than that means i'm the one who would have to maintain it.

I want to close the old board asap because i'm still paying for it.