Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

If you just need a good ol' laugh!

24 posts in this topic

So recently my friend got married, and we had a nice old party, and with that party came lots of drink, and with that drink came, the unforgettable, passed out with shoes on.

So here is an image of the night when this guy passed out with his shoes on, and there is also a video to accompany it from the next morning.

Filmer-Me

Kicker-Bobby

Nut Dropper-PFC Tyzbir

walnutsteabagry2.jpg

Enjoy the video!!!!!!

----->

I don't think I needed to see that. :sick: As funny as it may be if anybody finds it overly offensive it will have to be removed or edited. :wink:

Definitely understood. Atleast I placed a "Warning! Parental Advisory Suggested" thing in the description though right? If ya watched the video, it made the whole thing much better.

This morning I sat in my underwear and watched Obama get sworn in. My nemesis is one step closer to world domination, and will be tasting the wrath of my potato wedges soon enough.

-THE MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES TALKING PERFECTLY LOUD

This morning I sat in my underwear and watched Obama get sworn in. My nemesis is one step closer to world domination, and will be tasting the wrath of my potato wedges soon enough.

-THE MAN OF A THOUSAND VOICES TALKING PERFECTLY LOUD

Drugs are bad, kids.

It's true, though. Drugs ARE bad. If you find drugs, you should give them to me so I can dispose of them properly.

You can trust me... I'm from the internet. :D

what was under the walnuts?

...Do you really need to ask that? Use your imagination... Either that or find an anatomy book and figure out what's between a dude's legs.