Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

H4ck3r5 Ar3 P30p13 T00

12 posts in this topic

I know you can buy this video online, it is a documentary about hackers and what they really do and for those people who think that hackers are the gremlins that hide in the dark and the monsters under your bed. They break things to make them better. But if anyone knows where to find this video besides online, please let me know.

I don't know where to go and buy it physically but I do know there are two kinds of hackers.

White Hat - Which I can see being the ones who break things to make them better.

Black Hat. - Break things to make peoples lives worse.

Well very true, but Black Hats are the reason we have all this security stuff and the reason many people have jobs. So in a sense, the world needs both, White and Black hat's.

I know you can buy this video online, it is a documentary about hackers and what they really do and for those people who think that hackers are the gremlins that hide in the dark and the monsters under your bed. They break things to make them better. But if anyone knows where to find this video besides online, please let me know.

Well if your not lying about your Demonoid member thingy.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1751887/25157524/

:D

Enjoy.

Cyber warfare is definitely becoming more and more prevalent with each passing year.