Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

The Weather Underground

6 posts in this topic

What's it about? The only weather underground I know of is the popular website of the same name. :tongue:

They were a group of Domestic Terrorists during the Vietnam war who blew up government buildings in protest, however theyh would call far beforehand and tell them what building they were to blow up and in all of their attacks never killed a single person. Only three people of the entire group were ever prosecuted. It is a very interesting documentary, I suggest watching it.

Ah I see. I read the wiki article too about it and it does sound interesting. I never even realized such a thing took place.

Aye thank you DarkHaven. Yeah, I guess the only people ever killed in the happenings was people from the group, I hear that one of their bomb making labs blew up and killed some of them. I guess that happens when you're making bombs, explosive materials usually lead to explosive demises.