Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
FarazParsa

Billy Mays Appreciation Thread

27 posts in this topic

Lol, yeah. I guess he just got too used to using the slap chop. Thought his girlfriend worked the same way.

Oops, I forgot about this thread. I posted about it in your Michael Jackson thread.

He must have hit his head pretty good. I'm taking it that the same thing happened to him that happened to Natasha Richardson.

God damn it! ><! There goes the show Pitchmen... I really wanted to continue watching that show... it was actually pretty good

Poor Billy Mays x_x;! R.I.P.

Another thing: I find it weird that Billy died at 50 and so did MJ O_o; Almost makes me scared to turn 50 XD

More pics: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...08091sham1.html

I didn't realize how tall he was. I thought he was in the 5'8" 5'10" range, but in the third pic he looks really tall. I looked it up and hes 6'3"!

Geez O_O! He's 6'3"? He seriously looked like he was 5'8"ish... Like somewhat of a short guy... o_o dang... Never would have guessed O_O;

Billy Mays will always be remembered. I made my exbawks 360 avatar as Billy to commemorate him. :smile:

:laugh: No not even close, but I guess you can say i'm not a youngin any longer either. :tongue:

The autopsy is saying he didn't die from hitting his head. Apparently he had heart problems. I don't know if he knew about them or not.

O' well, live everyday like it's your last. Never know how soon your life could end. :sad:

I saw a commercial about it. I guess they are going to play all the episodes they have in a marathon style format to commemorate him or something to that effect.