Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

C++ Questions...

5 posts in this topic

So im starting C++ this coming semester and I was curious what everyone, that knows it, found most difficult about the language. From what i've seen in the book it does not look all that difficult once you get an understanding of the language library.

Good luck :smile: Maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did. After the first couple classes I stopped showing up. I still passed it though because I paid a programmer I knew at the time to do my final exam project for me. It made me realize that programming isn't a field im interested in.

Hmmm...Interesting, yeah I wanna program, but I really wanna do some comp. software engineering, thats where im going, and all these classes just kinda lead up to it, but it's really good to know a broad range of languages.

Its worth perusing as you can make a ton of money doing it. Ever see what programmers get an hour? :shock: The only things I know are the fundamentals of HTML and PHP.

Yeah, I did look at what programmers make adn that's what made me go into engineering, they make something around 10K more a year to start, and can make upwards of 40k more a year much later on in the business ofcourse. But, yeah I know some basic HTML, no PHP though, I never really went into it, though one day im sure I will wanna learn it.