Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

Barrack obama needs to lose

141 posts in this topic

have you heard about what barrack obama plans to do? he plans to read through absolutely ALL of your private info! jeesus, this is like viacom all over again except bigger!

I thought I heard something about him and the internet today. Anybody care to elaborate a little more?

have you heard about what barrack obama plans to do? he plans to read through absolutely ALL of your private info! jeesus, this is like viacom all over again except bigger!

Calm the fuck down, the government has been doing that for years, he's just the only guy with the balls to be honest about it. Ever heard of the Patriot act? There is no privacy anymore, and you're a dumbass if you ever thought there was. I hope you're too young to vote, its people like you that fuck up the country even worse then it already is.

Fun Fact: John McCain, the "war hero", finished 894th out of 899 students in the naval academy. http://www.thestar.com/News/USElection/article/299874

I don't know why he's a war hero anyway, all he did was get captured...

Wouldn't it of been better if you explained to him in a more civilized manner the shortcomings of what he said? Maybe not :P

Wouldn't it of been better if you explained to him in a more civilized manner the shortcomings of what he said? Maybe not :P

I'd love to really, but the internet is uncivilized is it not? I've found the best way to end arguments on the internet is with a short, sharp, to the point remark thats hard to refute. So thats what I did. Not meant to offend but rather set order to things, and I'm sorry if it was taken as the former by anyone.

Ice is also available.

I'd love to really, but the internet is uncivilized is it not? I've found the best way to end arguments on the internet is with a short, sharp, to the point remark thats hard to refute. So thats what I did. Not meant to offend but rather set order to things, and I'm sorry if it was taken as the former by anyone.

Ice is also available.

I agree with you there that internet is an uncivilized place! I also agree with your remark to end arguments. The only problem I see is nobody was arguing. ;D

Ooh i'll take some ice but it better not have any bugs in it this time. :D

bugicecubevz4.jpg

I say vote for someone who served in the armed forces and has the expirience. (McCain) Obama plans to take away your second amendment rights. I'm sorry, I like my freedoms.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong.

I agree with Maddox Darkhaven. Plus he picked that woman that nobody knows about except the seven people who live in Alaska. ;) :D

Lol, yeah. Well, Maddox said "If you disagree with me, you are wrong", so credit to him for that, but credit to me for using it well..

Besides, Maddox kicks ass.. Does it/he not?

Its ironic though, that since McCain is old, if anything should happen to him medically (strokes, etc) that would render him unable to serve as president, this woman, who has even less experience than Obama, would then be president. Not to say that McCain is ill, but he is indeed aging and that puts him at risk for many things (regardless about politics, I hope he doesn't get injured, but still one must consider all possibilities to make an important informed decision such as voting).

I'd rather have someone who stands up for your second amendment rights who has even less expirience than Obama in the case that something should happen to McCain..

It's funny how most people are so strongly against one candidate or another, when all they really know is what the news tells them.

We haven't had privacy for years. We have the right to say what we want, still, of course... but that doesn't mean the government can't look in on it if it seems illegal.