Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

BTW "the google" im just 13, and i am so mad at u

44 posts in this topic

no need to be such an insensitive jerk "the google"

Fact: my granpa was in the vietnam war, and he got captured.

THINK before saying something like that!

alright

well, i can only be on till like, lets see, 9:30 on weekdays, i can be on till 10:00 on weekends

Haha tis true. I got a million of 'em. Grin_anim.gif

Maybe I should start the animated gifs thread again.

Look, I don't have troll's remorse, so don't bother, not to mention the fact that I'm usually on about 3 hours later than those times, and irregularly at that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics: even if you win you're still retarded. It's kind of ironic really, Vietnam was similar to Iraq in that neither had a definitive mission end criteria, and how terrible both were (are). From what you're said it likes like you want McCain in office, who has said he would have troops in Iraq for 100 years if need be. Now if you are sensitive about your grandfather (which it appears to be so), its odd that you would support a candidate that would be willing to directly put today's soldiers in harm's way just like he was years ago.

FYI you might not want to yell out your age on the internet, I don't think any of us mind terribly or would do anything, but there are some dangerous people out there "echo elite."

I think a committment to Iraq is necessary for victory. Vietnam was a sad story of lack of committment, and I figure if we're in a war now, we shouldn't try to leave it to the Iraqis, as they obviously don't care. I think a committed and strong US presence in Iraq/Afganistan is necessary for victory. Possibly even an expansion into Pakistan, since the Taliban just run across the border so US troops can't chase them.

lol, btw, the only way we are gonna win the iraq war is to stay in it, like darkhaven said, and, how do you  know thats my real age?,i could be lying, also, im not retarted, do you have a bias against people with disabilities or something?

I agree about commitment, but I think now is a bit too late. Had we went in full force and went in deep and hard in the very beginning and were committed then it would have worked. We tried to use a troop surge and that didn't end up really doing all that much. Now we should back off a little, and if need be, rush in again. As it is now, guys (and gals) are just getting killed.

And as far as retarded people go, take it up with the person who said the quote, I'm just quoting them.

ha, yeah... I don't think that needs to be added this time around. Who even has dial-up any longer? Its just about gone the way of the floppy drive.