Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
byteduke

Grand father a time traveler

36 posts in this topic

Incredible! If this is true, then... Damn! I think we should investigate some more, look this up, etc..

not true.. Albert Einstein created and tested a thery that altered people through time and space... It was sopose to make a ship invisable but it went messed up.. here ill find the page

I remember seeing a show on Discovery about a black guy whos supposed to be the closest to figuring out time travel. The show is a couple years old by now and I don't think anybody's time traveled since then so it looks like he wasn't as close as he thought. :P

Yeah you know, with the Eon8 account. Don't worry I absolutely hate it too and am just using it for advertising purposes.

u cant go back in time because it would keep happening over and over from the point you went back in time...a 'paradox' as they call it? :cry: your past self would go into the time machine thus your current self could never live or exceed the time from which you go back in time...................................................................

I've written many essays about my views upon time traveling, a subject I am most interested in so i think i know a lil about it, but im not a genuis :blush:

Also wouldn't you think Somebody somewhere since the dawning of mankind would have met somebody from the future whos traveled back in time by now?

Maybe its something thats only used in the most important of circumstances, and only by people that have to be super secret about it while they're here.

not true.. Albert Einstein created and tested a thery that altered people through time and space... It was sopose to make a ship invisable but it went messed up.. here ill find the page

I actually believe this was Tesla, correct me if mistaken, but he thought he could turn a navy ship invisible and it wound up basically turning the steel into liquid and people ended up being stuck in steel, of course dead and such, but yeah, I believe I read that in a book from a local library when I was unusually intrigued by Tesla Coils.

EDIT:: The picture drawn in the manual is quite crude for a manual...I would imagine it'd be better drawn, I mean, there's a stick figure in the middle. o.O;; it's interesting to read, but I believe it is just someone's interest, and wrote a dialog about what they thought it would be like if it were possible.

Also wouldn't you think Somebody somewhere since the dawning of mankind would have met somebody from the future whos traveled back in time by now?

Maybe its something thats only used in the most important of circumstances, and only by people that have to be super secret about it while they're here.

one of the many cases in that scenario was the idea that the 'supposed' second shooter behind the bushes in the JFK assignation was a man who travel to that time period to assassinate the pres, which meant Oswald was suppose to miss all shots he fired, also meaning either the man was from another country, perhapse a communist country at that, and if kennedy stayed alive, maybe he might of started something with that country (lets say war) and when that year came by that the machine was built, they might have suggested what that country would have been like if Kennedy didn't mess with them, or vis versa w/e

idk, I've read a lot about this idea and its not all that sketchy as it sounds, but i don't believe regardless of what they say, but it is interesting