Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
KRUPT

Official Eon8 wallpaper

71 posts in this topic

Well I've been workin with a couple pictures to come up with the official Eon8 wallpaper set. I have around 7 made so far but im still workin on the extra few, but I need to know how you all like them so far, give me some suggestions; constructive criticism is welcome :thumbsup:

Heres the epic samples ::

1243.jpg

456456.jpg

I've set the standard resolution to 1024 x 768 .

Go ahead and set it as your background, see how it fits....

All the final wallpaper sets will be in multiple res's, and I'll definitely make a few sets with that black 2d map of earth.

but I'm havin trouble accessing my computer :angry: b/c of my dam write-ups and detentions at school, so my parents took the computer away.....to my aunt's house, way up in houston so plz be patient with me!

GLAD TOO SEE EON LIKES IT :clap:

ps: bein grounded fucking sux!

I understand, no rush. Heh, when you get around to making the wallpaper with the B&W earth, make sure it's something higher res. I'll do some looking around though, and I'll post the results.

i feel for you, Krupt. ive gotten grounded for getting one d on my report card for a month

that.......wow.....that really sucks man.....

but aside from that....my computer access is at a bare minimum so right now im usin a frends comp.... :cry:

Well, I decided to just release the Eon8 Wallpapers that I have currently made, I just dont have the time to finish nor continue so sorry guys :cry:

A good 7 or 8 walls are in that .rar and I've included some extra music just for the fuck of it?

Heres the Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/226965084/Offi..._Beta_.rar.html

I think I like the moon one the best. :smile:

I'll try to compete the official set but i just dont have that much time anymore, just to busy with studies and other shit (like buying a car for ex.0

I'll try to compete the official set but i just dont have that much time anymore, just to busy with studies and other shit (like buying a car for ex.0

I like both. It would be extra superb if someone can come up with more wallpapers. Including me of course. LOL. Anyways nice work! :thumbsup:

Dam guys, sry lol I kinda forgot about this thread, hell yea, when I get the spare time I'll be working on this like a fly on shit!

There are many photoshop tutorials to be had if you google it. Also for banners there are free online banner makers out there that are easy to use.