Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

i got some dj-style headphones, and they RULE

30 posts in this topic

I used to have some really nice CreAtive speakers hooked up to my old desktop.. It had everything on it.. Even a place to put in headphones. I was never a huge headphones/earbuds person though. I can't stand all the cords attached to my head.

Hmm, I'll have to look into that. I do like the idea of not being hooked up to my computer like I would an IV at the hospital... If you get up quickly, you're not dragging your laptop off the table, or getting yanked back if one of those headsets gets tangled around your neck..

If you do get wireless headphones don't get the infrared signal ones. The problem is you can't travel very far from the base unit and it can't be obstructed in any way. The trade off is they're pretty cheap.

I love my Razer Carcharias

I wish they were wire less they have like 15 feet of cord. But yes amazing...