Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

9-11-01

10 posts in this topic

So, everyone knows what happened on 9-11 however, if anybody didn't ask questions about the whole situation than I am here to answer them, whether or not you asked them.

Two towers fell straight into their foundations, experts from NIST and many professors tested many different theories and the most plausible one was the pancake theory, which is when the floors collapse down on the one below and so on and so forth, from the heat caused by the jet fuel. Steel burns around 3000 degrees and the hottest recorded temperatures on that day was 1700 degrees, we are now missing 1300. Not only that but jet fuel can not burn that hot or long enough and not to mention everything placed in those buildings was non-flammable material, and everything that wasn't non-flammable would have burned long enough to melt the steel structure. The engineers who built the towers used a window screen type design because back in some earlier years, way back when, a bomber coming back to the states crashed into the imperial state building, so they built the towers to withstand a crash from the largest plane they had at the time a 707...Want the whole story, hit me up on YIM.

Thats the common story they told the public. Well besides the part about jet fuel not burning hot enough to melt steel.

I saw some documentary a year or two ago that gave pretty convincing arguments about what might of really happened on that day. If I searched around I could probably find it on the net here.

It was built to withstand a direct hit from a boeing 707, not 747... Correct me if I'm wrong on the plane models though. Besides, fireproofing was removed, and support beams/vital things could have been damaged from the kinetic energy. (It's a fuckin' airplane, c'mon)

As that may be about the steel, it would not have caused the building to implode, not to mention a retired army engineer could plainly point out squibs and such, which were played off as pressure of from collapsing floors, try watching this video, its a long one, roughly about 1:30:00 but its worth it, i believe it is 911revisited.com, cancel that, the site is down. Don't know why, but im sure you can find it on YouTube or something. YouTube is the answer for all vids as Google is for all searches. LoL.

Yeah, but Islamofascists did it. Even they might have planted explosives or something... When in doubt, blame the people who hate us.

Yeah Zeitgeist is a good movie, but the 911revisited vid is a really good one to watch if you have any doubts as it has testimonials from firemen that were at WTC-7 and the other buildings, and video of going into the lobby of one of the WTC Towers showing that it looks as though there is explosion debris in the lobby...IDK, I guess its all just depending on how you look at things, whether inside the box(trusting the gov't) or outside the box(questioning the real intentions)

Damn right man, though i have seen and heard much of the information put in that video, it has a lot I have not seen or heard alos, and many good quotes and research.