Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

Adderall XR

16 posts in this topic

AdderallXR 30mg, helps me focus so well on studies, the only draw back I have found from it so far is the fact that once I stop doing HW or being busy, im unusually restless, usually at night, even though I take it in the morning. So I end up having to counteract it with 1.5mg of xanax...Kind of crazy.

I was on that stuff for many years. It seriously helped me to focus with my ADD.

Actually, I was also on all kinds of anti-psychotic medications for years... :indifferent:

Yeah, it's a good thing for school though. Im currently attempting to make an appointment with CMS for a presription...It's kind of tough to find a doctor to prescribe it even though I have been diagnosed with ADHD and was actually refused medical insurance for that simple fact. Doctors dont like to prescribe it becuase causes an addictive personality supposedly, ive already been through all my addictions. I know how to not be addicted to something, but try explaining that to a doctor.

I had a hell of a time getting medical insurance due to the fact that technically I don't have a legitimate job and of my psychological past.

Yeah a lot of non-employer medical companies refuse to give me insurance due to the fact I have ADHD and I was diagnosed with "Bi-Polar" something or another. IDK, but I know it fucks me out of insurance unless I get it through an employer. they say im "Too high risk". Jerk bags.

AdderallXR 30mg, helps me focus so well on studies, the only draw back I have found from it so far is the fact that once I stop doing HW or being busy, im unusually restless, usually at night, even though I take it in the morning. So I end up having to counteract it with 1.5mg of xanax...Kind of crazy.

I just never feel hungry on the pill....yet im fat....

All of my adolescent years I was really skinny (like around 145) Then in my early twenties seemingly overnight it ended. Now my weight fluctuates between 210 and 218. It averages in the middle around 214. I'm 6'0" with shoes on and periodically lift weights so I don't look fat... Just my gut does. :laugh:

Ah it doesn't really matter. I'm sure you're still young and growing. I've read from a few different sources you start losing height at 30 anyways. I think i'm starting early here at 28. When I was a teenager and in my early twenties I was 6'0" barefoot now i'm like 5'11 and 3/4 barefoot on a good day. :tongue: