Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

Going to learn C++.....

2 posts in this topic

Okay, today, i decided i was going to learn C++, for for now, im going to follow this tutorial (click here to view tutorial for C++)

I downloaded a compiler program called Dev C++, google it

Now, I need to find myself a C++ linker, i you find one, post its link, thanks.

Well, ill tell you all how this goes, for now, ill leave you with this update

C++ is fun man, if you want, I can post some of the assignments my professor has had us do in my intro to C++ class. they're fun and give you a really good understand of how things work and really gives you a good basis of programming structure. You really need to be able to have good structure for the program to work. If you have already taken any kind of programming course or know any programming language you're probably going to get the jist of things really quick with C++.