Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

Orfield labs

10 posts in this topic

Orfield labs is the quietest place on earth, link to article right here (click here) Now, Currently theyre having a contest over a case of beer, to win the case of beer, you have to stay in there for 45min, with the lights off, by yourself,, and if you make it through that, you win the beer (Btw, no one has been able to make it past a half-hour yet)

quietest-place-on-earth-orfield-labs-anechoic-chamber-1.jpg

Wow that sounds pretty damn cool. I would be more than willing to take the challenge!

"Sounds", lol, but yeah, id take it, but, youd better hope that they dont forget you, because you cannot hear anything from the inside out, or vice versa

How do they know when you want to come out? It seems like you wouldn't be able to find the door. They probably have a buzzer or something you press when you're ready.

Eh, I could sit in a quiet room for 45 minutes. But I heard things are so quiet you hear your body make a lot of noise... From your heartbeat, to stomach noises.