Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kxrxoxnxixc

Fuck microsoft!

60 posts in this topic

Yeah I said it, fuck you microsoft and your BS 360 with it's red rings of fucking death. You cock bag fuckin pieces of shit. It overheats does it?! Well maybe if you dumb shits would have compensated for all that heat and shit with a better cooling system, maybe us normal individuals wouldn't have to take your fucking pieces of shit apart to get them to work...

Oh and just incase you're wondering, yes, i got the red rings of death, and I took it apart and it worked for a moment, now it doesn't. maybe ill just take it all apart and let it sit wide open so it has no reason to overheat by lack of air.

I don't understand these major corporations who produce products that badly malfunction due to design flaws. They spend millions of dollars on research and development and then countless hours (supposedly) on testing and they still produce pieces of shit. On top of all that they become filthy rich doing it. I must be in the wrong business.

Microsoft should of stayed in their fucking turf, making computers, the fags over there shouldnt of extended themselves into the console market.

Ive said that about, 1670 times, and everyone says "youre wrong", i guess some people are just too fucking ignorant

It's not the best in any way, it's just the simplest to come by, and it was cheaper than the PS3, why pay 600 when you can 400, (I know the price of the PS3 has dropped significantly). They had more interesting games becasue it had been out longer, thus developers had focused their energy on the system that was far outweighing the predecessor PS2...It was basically a war between the PS2 and the 360, which clearly the 360 won. Than the PS3 came out, and while not as popular, is probably the best system out and as time goes on the games will start flowing as they did with the 360, slow at first, and picked up in one quick burst.

Not to mention, I haven't heard of any problems with the PS3 yet, while if you ask any XBox 360 owner what their quarrels with the system are, the majority of them will tell you they are on their second one due to a red ring of death. I'd safely place my bets on about 85% of 360 owners are on a second 360 due to faulty design on Microsofts part. Not to mention, it scracthes your discs, even if you ever so gingerly touch it while it is on. and god forbid if you have an animal around, oh shit, might aswell buy a new game if it tips over.

It's not the best in any way, it's just the simplest to come by, and it was cheaper than the PS3, why pay 600 when you can 400, (I know the price of the PS3 has dropped significantly). They had more interesting games becasue it had been out longer, thus developers had focused their energy on the system that was far outweighing the predecessor PS2...It was basically a war between the PS2 and the 360, which clearly the 360 won. Than the PS3 came out, and while not as popular, is probably the best system out and as time goes on the games will start flowing as they did with the 360, slow at first, and picked up in one quick burst.

Not to mention, I haven't heard of any problems with the PS3 yet, while if you ask any XBox 360 owner what their quarrels with the system are, the majority of them will tell you they are on their second one due to a red ring of death. I'd safely place my bets on about 85% of 360 owners are on a second 360 due to faulty design on Microsofts part. Not to mention, it scracthes your discs, even if you ever so gingerly touch it while it is on. and god forbid if you have an animal around, oh shit, might aswell buy a new game if it tips over.

The 360 didn't give innovation. The Wii did that. The 360 was a system developed for more hardcore gamers, while the Wii was for everyone else. I don't know who in god's name the PS3 was made for.

The reason I wouldn't buy a PS3 is because of the cost. When I last checked, it was, as I quote, "Five Hundred Ninety-Nine US Dollars". And if we're talking about bugs and the rign of death, don't even get STARTED on the PS3. It had bugs to the point where it was a black BRICK if something went wrong. None of the consoles right now are BAD - it depends on the type of player you are. Say what you will - be a fanboy - but I find all the systems out are okay.

Yeah, I wouldn't turn either of them down if given to me. keyword is GIVEN, that's why I no longer have a console of any sort. However I am thinking of getting a 360 for when modern warfare 2 comes out, I do love myself some CoD: MW, however the Wii is sweet it's probably the more interactive and entertaining of all the consoles and they seemed to have beena ble to bring people of all age groups into it. My mom, my mother, loves the Wii and so does everyone I pretty much talk to. I do hear some complaints though.

Yes while every system has it's flaws, the 360 just seems to outweigh the majority of those and take the cake for the most.

I just like video games and really don't care about any of the flaws, it just pisses me off that you spend all this money on something new and "improved" and it's completely flawed. It's a big hunk of shit is what it is.

Yeah, I wouldn't turn either of them down if given to me. keyword is GIVEN, that's why I no longer have a console of any sort. However I am thinking of getting a 360 for when modern warfare 2 comes out, I do love myself some CoD: MW, however the Wii is sweet it's probably the more interactive and entertaining of all the consoles and they seemed to have beena ble to bring people of all age groups into it. My mom, my mother, loves the Wii and so does everyone I pretty much talk to. I do hear some complaints though.

Yes while every system has it's flaws, the 360 just seems to outweigh the majority of those and take the cake for the most.

I just like video games and really don't care about any of the flaws, it just pisses me off that you spend all this money on something new and "improved" and it's completely flawed. It's a big hunk of shit is what it is.

Yeah, and I just despise fanboys with an undying passion. Sorry for taking you as a fanboy.

Haha, nah it's straight. I'm no fan of one particular system, I just look at the flaws of each. They're all great, just some are less great. haha.

Well, if you pay fucking money for something, it should work, thats what i hate about microsoft, they're game consoles very rarely work the first time

Yep, they should have just stuck with the original XBox and just gave it a bost in performance, instead of coming out with the 360 which was all flawed and couldn't be moved or it would blow up. We used to abose the shit out of the old XBox and it always worked fine.

They make gaming systems like they make operating systems.

XP = XBox (came out around the same time)

Vista = 360 (came out around the same time)

Talk about an analogy!

I think you may be on to something. It will be their version of the Virtual Boy...

LoL, however it will be so glitchy, they will be getting class-action lawsuits due to the games causing blindness or something. Haha.