Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

What do you think about...

16 posts in this topic

Planning on a shooting spree? Make sure you yell something to the effect of "I cleanse in the name of Eon8!"

But seriously, is it for airsoft or?

Planning on a shooting spree? Make sure you yell something to the effect of "I cleanse in the name of Eon8!"

But seriously, is it for airsoft or?

LOL.

Nah... Just in case there is a shit hits the fan situation.. Or... Yeah, airsoft if I decide to get back into it.

I've been thinking of getting a gun permit. Well, I would have already if it wasn't for laziness. Ever since I shot an M-16 in Vegas a number of years ago i've considered it. We now have a gun store here with a range. They also host the required classes and what not you need for the permit. My uncle just went through all the steps to get his. He said that the gun place told him that people have been scrambling to get permits like crazy due to Obamas new gun laws he wants to implement.

I don't know a great deal about guns but if I were to get one it would possibly be the one the Terminator used. Its a

AMT Hardballer .45 longslide aka the Sara Conner special.

If you want a nice .45 caliber pistol, get something from Kimber. They make great, reliable, 1911-styled pistols. They do run fairly expensive though.. (1,000$+)

If you aren't willing to spend that kind of money on a gun, a Glock may be a better alternative. I've heard nothing bad about them.

By the way, what state do you live in?

im going to get a 38. Special matte black, and a XM8 (btw, even Though the xm8 is experimential, i could probably get it anyways) when i get my gun permits.

Otherwise, that looks like a good item to get

Why would you want an XM8? It fires a 6.8mm right? Hell, go with Barrett's new 6.8mm M4 look-alike. I believe you can customize and maintain an M4 style weapon for less money than an XM8. Besides, it's much easier to find 5.56 than it is 6.8. It's a lot less expensive, too.

Being different is alright, but you should try to be more cost-effective.

If I got a rifle, I would pick either something along the lines of an M4-type rifle - like a SIG 556 or HK 416 or, if I needed a heavier round and didn't need to customize it or make it tacti-cool, I'd go with an AK.

im thinking i should go with either the SIG556 ER, or the SIG556 Classic SWAT, or the SIG556 Classic, also, im probably going to get this pistol(click here)in .40 S&W caliber

I would get the SIG 556 SWAT if I could.

Eh, the sidearm is your choice on that one. I'd just use my Kimber.

I bought myself a cheap Chicom chest rig today. 15$ at the gun show, and some khaki paracord.. I think it was a good buy. It smells like a factory in China, and it's got Chinese written on the back, along with the numbers "7.62" and "410".

Yeah, the only thing about it is that you might want to put buckles on the back securing strap... It gets a little hard to untie. And maybe replace the wooden toggles with buckles/velcro. The good thing about the toggles is that they're quiet. So, if you're going for stealth, leave them on.

Another great thing about them is that the pouches will hold like, 2 M4/M16 mags each, and 1 M14 magazine each. (Maybe 2 AK mags each, but it'll be really tight.)

You'll probably want to put some kind of buffer between the bottom of the pouch for the M14 mags though. You'll probably want magpuls for M4/M16 mags though.