Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
psyGirl7

Battle For Terra

4 posts in this topic

This looks like it might be worth checking out: http://www.battleforterra.com

Reminds me of Delgo and Kaena The Prophecy. Animation looks similar to Clone Wars. Very Star Wars-ish looking, and it looks like they spent some big dollars on it. Great animation. The 3D aspect should make the battle scenes worth it. There's tons of famous people in it. It's got that chick that dated Marilyn Manson for a while, Evan Rachel Wood. And that guy Justin Long, he's hilarious. A bunch of others too.

Doesn’t appear the same old plot. Humans are the attackers and the aliens are the peaceful ones. It's coming out in May. I’m definitely seeing this one.

The humans/aliens look too smooth to me, almost like silly putty. They contrast the scenery too much I think. But other than that it looks really promising.