Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

quitting smoking...

8 posts in this topic

So i'm using the patches to quit smoking...and IDK if I like them yet, I put one on about an hour ago (11:42 am west) and it seems as though im all drowsy now...Oh well...I need some jolly ranchers to fulfill my oral fixation portion of the sequence.

Gracias...It's tough, I tried once before and I almost ran someone over because they were bein hella dumb and I was all crazy and shit.

Yea, once you quit, you will save money, and you will be healthier, also i plan on never drinking or smoking, which is probably a very smart choice

Eh, if I do smoke, it won't be much. I probably won't drink because I don't really care for alcohol.

Alright, im already quitting smoking, i will not quit drinking. I enjoy myself some drunken bafoonage every now and than, but only when im on breaks from school, I never drink during school. No time to.

Don't use patches... simply find something to occupy your time, the time you would-have dedicated towards smoking a cigarette. I don't have a smoking addiction but I definitely know people who do and I'm just going by what worked good for them. Find a hobby or something, be creative.

Also, carry about either toothpicks or gum. While those are very cliche and the standard go-to "quit smoking" assistants, having something to mindlessly chew on really does help.