Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Official Eon8 web locations

18 posts in this topic

I was just being sarcastic by saying it wasn't official. Its the most official of them all!

At first I thought you were going to post locations of Eon8 activity and stuff. Lol.

Should be named "Web Locations" or something.

I should have been more specific. I changed it to web locations.

I was just bored one night and decided to search around to see what was still out there Eon8 wise. Figured the Eon8 section here needed more threads.

I was just being sarcastic by saying it wasn't official. Its the most official of them all!

IDK, I think you may have prove that one. I still think the wikipedia on it is a little more official...You'll have to sell me on the idea that is the MOST official eon8 location.

Touche, i'm sold. I shall give you any amount of money you request, just contact my secretary and she shall write the check. I apologize for my insolence.

:clap:

My people will be in touch with your people. No further action is required... Just don't let it happen again.

:tongue: