Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

1337 h4x0r g00g13

12 posts in this topic

What did you do use one of those sites that applies a superficial filter to the text?

I got one for you. Google hid a Triforce in its earth day logo this year. They have also placed one in previous logos.

Really, a triforce? I have to look for that, but no, if you go into their preferences you can change your language to all kinds of things, they even have klingon and shit. It's nuts, they have pirate speek and elmer fudd and all kinds of things like that.

I'll have to check that out. :laugh:

Heres this years earth day one. Its at the bottom left to the right of the purple plant thing.

earthday2009.gif

NIce, thats a neat little site. I often find myself in google looking at some things and wondering"What is this saying" I eventually figure it out but ya know, 1337 900913 can be a tad bit cryptic some times.

theres also a program you can download called leetspeak generator and i never have the problem of not being able to read it i can read it just like plain english

theres also a program you can download called leetspeak generator and i never have the problem of not being able to read it i can read it just like plain english

As long as you're looking at the patterns and not just the symbols/letters/numbers, anyone should be able to read it. I never understood why people don't understand it. Haha

I have the ultimate 1337 speak, I call it random talk, basically type whatever comes into your mind, and everyone does the same until we are having conversations in gibberish, eventually people figure out that there are deeper messages in the random words that only the 1337 can perceive. I think language is a big part of mind control, we cannot see past particular meanings, while on a subconscious level there are many hidden meanings. It used to be that people did not really need to make that much sense when they spoke, because we could empathise with thier emotions, but since our language is becoming very refined, or strict, we are losing that dynamicism: For example, people used to speak in meaningful ways, now its "yeah, like, whatever" sort of speak, like everyone is talking but not saying anything. Twitter, Facebook, current television shows, they all demonstrate this corrupted "improper" language, and the actors are not as deep anymore, they do not speak how you used to see people speak in older movies. Communication is becoming standardised, language and emotion is becoming standardised, viewpoints of human history are becoming standardised. That is the mind control, we need not worry about HAARP or atmospheric ionisation, simply remember the old ways.