Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

Some way to help control the increasing paranoia?

21 posts in this topic

When I heard the LHC was going to be activated, I couldn't get any sleep that night, trust me. So I'm a paranoid person... I worry about everything, however much I joke about it.

I just want to know if there's any sure way to help comfort my amazing paranoia a little more... even if it's just a distraction from it.

well, its contained in a 1 ton 30m thick tunnel, so theres no possibility of it creating a beam that can kill people

I looked at some sources from wikipedia. Apparently there are stronger cosmic rays happening all the time naturally. So there should be nothing LHC can create that those natural rays can't.

I'll bet what they don't tell you is the girl had a prior history of mental problems or something. Doesn't make the story seem as dramatic any longer.

I'll bet what they don't tell you is the girl had a prior history of mental problems or something. Doesn't make the story seem as dramatic any longer.

Probably.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

I know... It's stupid. XP

Oh god don't use that shit on here again. I thought this Forum was to get away from that shit.