Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
TheHerald

Neurocam/Yellow-1/Nautonier Leak

30 posts in this topic

Eon8,

I was in Neurocam for 2 years, also taking part in both Nautonier and Yellow-1.

I know that NCI has always been shrouded in secrecy, and today, I intend to pull back the veil as much as I can.

The following is a link to a .zip file containing every stock mission NCI ever sent operatives on, over 30 emails between myself and NCI/Y-1/Nautonier, an audio interview between two unknown NCI operatives, a few photos, documents relating to life as an operative, and a few other odds and ends.

Why am I doing this? Because I know there are many of you out there wrestling with the same questions that I once had (and some questions that I still have). I want to give the information that I have to the general public, to do with what they will.

Please, read and discuss. If any of you have any additional documents, please don't hesitate to post them. The time for answers has come.

MIRROR 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?z23ywi5dzyk

MIRROR 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/28mw0t

Regards,

-The Herald

Instead of .zip files, couldn't you have just posted the documents in the forum? I'm kinda thinkin something malicious may be hiding in those there links...I'm a kind of cautious person when it comes to my computer...

If this is so, lemme get your username and password for the site.

EDIT::

Registrant:

neurocam

596 St Kilda Rd

melbourne, VIC 3000

AU

Registrar: DOTSTER

Domain Name: NEUROCAM.COM

Created on: 26-FEB-03

Expires on: 26-FEB-16

Last Updated on: 30-MAY-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:

Ascott, Roger roger.ascott@neurocam.com

neurocam

596 St Kilda Rd

melbourne, VIC 3000

AU

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BLUEHOST.COM

NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

I could have posted the documents in the forum, if you wanted a ridiculously long, inconvenient, uniform post of 30+ emails, photos, and various other documents, not to mention an audio file which I would have had to link you to anyways.

If you don't trust me, which is understandable, run it through Norton or something first. Or just open it on a Mac! :) Or wait until others post validating the file's contents.

I don't intend to harm anyone, and I am not upset that you are hesitant.

However, you're crazy if you want any kind of username or password from me. And that website WHOIS lookup? I don't really know what you were trying to get at with that, but... whatever.

-The Herald

I was just curious who the domain belonged to, Ill check it out. I tried to find some stuff on Neurocam and it seems nearly impossible. But yeah, ill check the files out and I don't blame you for not wanting to post the username and password, I wouldn't either. But it's always worth a try. ;) . Either way, ill check it out.

Additionally I believe the WHOIS lookup was to save time for someone else who may do it. I'm sure other people would end up doing the same thing.

EDIT:: Downloaded, and all is good, will be running through and checking all the messages to see if anything of interest is in there, Read one and it seemed to just be a kind of a go to ________ drop of envelope at this time ________ ....IDK.

EDIT 2:: Has a couple images, a seemingly weird short film that doesn't do much but show people in masks smoking and playing chess, a person with a paper bag over his head, people driving, and the most interesting part was of a keypad in the ground and when opened had manilla envelopes in plastic bags with-in it... there is a 16:22 long recording in the files, but IDK...if it's killing you to know what's in there, DL it.

i have a mac, lol, but anyways, that is very intresting, i just took a look, at those files, and they seem to Confirm what i thought was happening

I didn't really find any photos of interest, yet I haven't gone through ALL the files yet, I found one of three people at a bar or something along those lines, maybe a restaurant.

I still wanna know exactly what Neurocam is. Is it an underground organization, is it an art project, is it a secret organization somewhat like the Free Masons back in the day?

>.< what is it?

I didn't really find any photos of interest, yet I haven't gone through ALL the files yet, I found one of three people at a bar or something along those lines, maybe a restaurant.

I still wanna know exactly what Neurocam is. Is it an underground organization, is it an art project, is it a secret organization somewhat like the Free Masons back in the day?

>.< what is it?

I was involved too. heavily. The rock solid truth about Neurocam has been posted and reposted across the internet for years now. No one seems to accept it however. Take the DaVinci code for example. If all that was non fiction and the priory was holding actual bloodline documents, and Jesus the Nazarene's Greatest grandson was discovered to be living today, how many people would accept him, and what difference would it really make?

Neurocam is Art, but when did it become art and when will it cease to be art? It's a game to some and a lifestyle to others, but who gets the fortunes and who suffers the disappointments of the god game? What does it mean to actually live your character indefinitely? When you delve into what is probably a fantasy world and the walls of that world come crashing down to reveal reality then you see the game continues despite your best efforts to get away.

Neurocam is a semi secretive group of some of the most well intentioned and some of the most sinister. But which steers the ship? Is it Robin Hely? I know now that the only way Robin could truly fool the psychics and pull the perfect red herring is to really...

Ahh the heck with it. You are going to accept your own truth.

Praesidium

We've been speculating for years that its just some "art" project gone awry. We will accept whatever the truth is as we hold no preconceived notions here. The problem is we will never know for sure as theres no way to be certain whos telling the truth and whos lying.

I was involved too. heavily. The rock solid truth about Neurocam has been posted and reposted across the internet for years now. No one seems to accept it however. Take the DaVinci code for example. If all that was non fiction and the priory was holding actual bloodline documents, and Jesus the Nazarene's Greatest grandson was discovered to be living today, how many people would accept him, and what difference would it really make?

Neurocam is Art, but when did it become art and when will it cease to be art? It's a game to some and a lifestyle to others, but who gets the fortunes and who suffers the disappointments of the god game? What does it mean to actually live your character indefinitely? When you delve into what is probably a fantasy world and the walls of that world come crashing down to reveal reality then you see the game continues despite your best efforts to get away.

Neurocam is a semi secretive group of some of the most well intentioned and some of the most sinister. But which steers the ship? Is it Robin Hely? I know now that the only way Robin could truly fool the psychics and pull the perfect red herring is to really...

Ahh the heck with it. You are going to accept your own truth.

Praesidium

Yeah... IDK, It was intriguing for a minute or two... But now im kind of over it and have moved on with my life, while people will always come their own assumptions, those individuals should do their own research and not believe on what they are told as many lies come from a single truth.

Didn't all these sites crash?

And thus we live on.

Reading up on this. Living a secret life would be pretty interesting. I mean to play a game that meshes into real life.

As long as we stay in contact.

i cant load those files. and i made an account on yellow1 but it seems like i cant access anything. How do i become active in it? im curious as to see what it is