Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Strange Dream

23 posts in this topic

Alright, so in my dream, some pretty weird shit was happening. I'll start from where I can first remember the dream.

I was in a room with a bed, much like a hotel room. There were a few other people who I didn't really see or know who they were in the room too. I could sense the people there, but I didn't look at them really. Anyway, a door went out to a large balcony type thing, and the whole building was in the shape of a square with one side missing. (Like this |_|) Now, it was nighttime/dark out and it was a party. It reminded me of like, Mardi Gras celebrations. In the middle of this building, there was a deck protruding in the middle, and somewhat raised. (top view: |_:-:_| Like that, except less rectangular-looking with the one side missing like stated before.)

There was a party like I had previously stated, but I never really paid any attention to people there, if there were any, and on that platform in the middle, there was Barack Obama playing Baseball with some professional team. I went back inside my room, and I was heading the opposite way of Barack Obama's baseball field when I heard a deep and ominous voice telling me something (Something important/symbolic too! But I cannot remember!) I immediately went to the closet and lifted up a blue/black blanket and picked up what I can only describe as some kind of Tiki Idol. it had green feather things on a headband, and I can't remember what else. Also, I had found a mask somewhere in the room but I don't actually remember picking it up. The Mask changed colors and had different patterns on it, and for some reason, I kept putting it on and taking it off. Anyway, after the Tiki Idol had spoken and everyone heard it. I looked up and saw my spanish teacher standing there looking completely freaked out for some reason, so I left the room and went outside where I heard people saying "Barack Obama's going to play baseball!" So I walked around, waded through some crowds of people, again, I didn't see them, just sensed them, and then I came back to where I actually was, and I was talking with someone who I couldn't see, but I saw a bright object in his hand. I went back inside my room and I found the Tiki Idol cut in half and I just knew it was my spanish teacher. But I put the mask on and after that, and heard there was a gun show downstairs. So I took an escalator-type thing down to the floor of the gun show. The walls were a tan color but there was no door to the gun show, even though I could hear it, and I sensed people going into the gun show room, but again, I never really saw anyone. I turned around opposite to where the invisible entrance to the gun show was and walked outside, and it was daylight! The concrete was a nice tan color and everything that I could see looked very neat and orderly, but I couldn't see very far, because everything faded to white or something. But I looked to my left and there were no cars or people on the sidewalks or roads.

Then I woke up.

It seems to me you are experiencing dreams of a serial killer, but no I'm only joking. Haha :cool: One time with me I had a dream a while back and what I experienced in my dream actually happened in real life. Pretty weird.

One time with me I had a dream a while back and what I experienced in my dream actually happened in real life. Pretty weird.

Sounds familiar. Had a dream and the next day I reenacted it. :shock: I had never been to the restaurant I dreamed of, never seen the waitress I dreamed off, and was only talked into meeting with the people I dreamed of going with an hour before they picked me up and we went. It didn't hit me until I saw the waitress that everything, down to the decor and conversation, had been in my dream the night before. :indifferent:

i also had a dream that came tru a day l8r i hav nvr been 2 this plce or town b4 but yet evrything there looked almost exactly the same in my dream

You know the video for Sober by the band Tool? Well I dreamed it before it came out. Some of it was like watching it with the camera angles and some of it was me looking through the eyes of the main little figure guy. When I saw the video on tv for the first time I nearly had a nervous breakdown.

Thats the strangest thing that has ever happened to me dream wise in my entire life.

You know the video for Sober by the band Tool? Well I dreamed it before it came out. Some of it was like watching it with the camera angles and some of it was me looking through the eyes of the main little figure guy. When I saw the video on tv for the first time I nearly had a nervous breakdown.

Thats the strangest thing that has ever happened to me dream wise in my entire life.

its wierd how real dreams can be sometimes

its wierd how real dreams can be sometimes

Speaking of, have we discussed lucid dreaming? It's a very interesting phenomenon. A dream that appears so real to all of the human body's senses that we accept the dream as reality, and gain a measure of control over it (or at least over our own actions within the dream). Sometimes the dream is so real that we even gain our logical thought, though asleep, and realize that we are dreaming. For me, once I realize that I'm dreaming I usually wake up shortly after.

I first heard of lucid dreaming around i'd say 15 years ago. There were some goggles you could buy that would help aid you in achieving the effect. They were accompanied by a short article on the subject.

2 much freedom u dont no whats tru nd whats not

Good man. Always good to be skeptical of Wiki. However, as long as you take it with a grain of salt, I find it to be good for a general overview of topics. And Eon: goggles? Let me guess, they either made weird noises or had little lights built in or perhaps came we a pair of earplugs? :laugh: I find it a little hard to believe that simple googles will help. :indifferent:

If I remember correctly they had little red l.e.d.'s in them. :laugh:

I've seen that before. Something about the frequency of red or the rate at which they flash was supposed to trigger stuff. Lots of biological jazz about REM sleep and stuff. I don't pretend to know what the heck I'm talking about, though.

It's alright. :wink:

For the hell of it I typed lucid dreaming mask into google and theres a lot of information on them.