Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

}{4<k3R

31 posts in this topic

Soon enough, I shall be one. Learning assembly language, shell scripting, command line arguments, stack overflows, algorithms, IP spoofing, scanning and cracking secure wireless...

I shall soon be a computer ninja. A fucking ninja!!!

Haha

you should do a ddos attack on Encyclopedia dramatica, to get them back for linking us to homosexuality

That bothered me so much that I took the time to talk them into making me an editor. I tried to change it but they have it locked so it can't be. :indifferent: I don't know who has the ability to unlock it but its not the regular editors.

Linking Eon8 to homosexuality is unethical(Through the declaration of a false declaration), therefore by the laws of ethical hacking I could ethically do so. Once I learn how to do some socket programming, about two-three weeks of reading, ill try and do it, or atleast access their database. I know how to obscure my IP to make it harder to trace, and ill probably do it from an open location like a coffee house or something. :)

Thats right, never hack from home. With the over abundance of unsecured wireless networks in this day and age theirs no excuse not to. I'll bet its even relatively easy to defeat the security of the secure ones. I know theirs software out their that helps if not does it for you.

Yeah there definitely is, I have an operating system that comes with all kinds of networking tools and such, but I have no idea how to use them yet. But I oughta be able to build my own or atleast CMD line argument my way in.

all i ask you do, is not to hack me, or eon8 (not that you would), otherwise, i dont care

Thats right, never hack from home. With the over abundance of unsecured wireless networks in this day and age theirs no excuse not to. I'll bet its even relatively easy to defeat the security of the secure ones. I know theirs software out their that helps if not does it for you.

Indeed, in fact I believe in chapt.7 it teaches to locate wireless networks using CMD line arguments and build a program to crack the WEP key.

all depends on what the hell your hacking into, believe me, try to hack the pentagon and see if you get away with it...compared too hacking programs (let's say Photoshop) cd keys/codes, the odds of getting caught are extremely different

That pretty much sums it up. Look at Kevin Mitnick for example. One of the most famous hackers of all time and he got caught due to what he was hacking.

Very true, yet people hack just about everything every day. The pentagon and gov't agencies probably get hit more than 100's of 1000 times a day. and I bet they only nab like 5. Some people just aren't worth going after, the ones they're truely worried about are the ones that find those special files. But you are completely right about that. My Comp teacher showed us in class how many people try to hack his computer, and with-in one hour he had over 10,000 attacks, and that's on a personal computer.

Very true, yet people hack just about everything every day. The pentagon and gov't agencies probably get hit more than 100's of 1000 times a day. and I bet they only nab like 5. Some people just aren't worth going after, the ones they're truely worried about are the ones that find those special files. But you are completely right about that. My Comp teacher showed us in class how many people try to hack his computer, and with-in one hour he had over 10,000 attacks, and that's on a personal computer.

lol, wth did the guy have on his comp that was so valuable?

Nothing, He said people just try and do it to do it. On their he had a bunch of attempted user names, so like a repetitive dictionary based attack, using the username oracle. So basically they were script kiddies trying to crack an oracle database which didn't exist with the intent to most likely try and steal money or something.

Dammed script kiddies...

Oh, and the thing about not getting caught, is to get out of the coffe shop before the Cops come