Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
esoteric2009

animus-organization.com investigation

7 posts in this topic

A site about science and technology but in the same time they support "World Wake Up"

The guys who create this site wish transform that in a Internet Community and when they have enough members, the community will be transformed into NGOs for scientific research, but for that they need active members. Beside this purpose they support and promote Zeitgeist.They have great hopes and to help them I registered. See website, then write an opinion!

Recently they upload a video on youtube and prepare a video about Romania country and SUA monopol in this country.

http://www.youtube.com/AnimusCommunity

Sorry buddy, I'm Christian. I hear Zeitgeist is all about try to disprove my religion.

To each his own, right?

That is true, however it's not really disproving religion as much as it is bringing to light all the fallacies in which the bible has created. If you're a creationist, simply ponder this one and only question, if god is an almighty being who created man, who was the ultimate designer of god? Was it a super god? than who created the super god? A super-duper god?

I'd suggest watching just for the simple aspect of now being able to intelligently combat against it's views with views of your own. Just becasue something is attacking something you believe in does not deem it un-watchable. Just like I don't believe in any religion, yet I would still like to read 3 major religions books of prayer just so I intelligently argue with religious fanatics and be accurate in what I say.

Maybe some race of aliens created us as some sort of experiment and thats why they're supposedly always here observing us. It also might explain all the seemingly impossible feats man accomplished in ancient times. The aliens possibly used to come down and teach us things until we became too hostile. But seriously, the universe is so infinite that no one knows whats out there.

Theres planets out there that are so big that the inhabitants could each be the size of our moon. we could just be like little bugs to them. Its also possible that the reverse is true. I guess kind of like the Men in Black movies illustrate.

Very true...IDK, I often ponder how they figured out the size of the universe, not our galaxy, but our universe. Like really? How in the hell can you predict somethings size with-out even knowing where it ends, not to mention, what the hell happens when you hit the end? Is it like purgatory and you just float around in white space or do you just slam into a brick wall and explode?

I'm assuming its by all of the calculations NASA has made from the information they've gathered over the years. The thing of it is no matter how many calculations and what not our species have made, its just one big guess when it comes down to it.

We all know how the universe is expanding at a rapid rate. Outside of that is supposed to be empty space. Just a big void of black nothingness waiting to be filled up by the expansion. Now I thought I remember either reading or seeing something about the universe being in a cube. They are worried about what will happen when it reaches the walls of this cube. That raises the question of if we really are in a cube then whats outside of it?

See that's what I don't get, they can blast of signals and calculate the time it takes to recieve them back, lasers and all that jazz, however, if we are in a cube, like you said Eon8, what the hell is outside of this cube?! IDK, I think the M.I.B movies were pretty neat how a universe was inside the cats collar, perhaps we are just inside some kind of weird experimental sphere type of thing. I often thought that, perhaps, we are just bacteria in a larger something, kind of like bacteria and such is far smaller than we are, yet it adapts and reproduces and changes to overcome specific challenges just as all of humanity and every other species does. IDK, guess well never really know unless some alien life form comes down and explains all this unknown stuff to us, you know, the aliens that travel the universe.