Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

Spammed...

13 posts in this topic

Someone, not gonna name any names, Came in and spammed the shit out of the forum with the same damn thing in every damn topic. >.<

Someone, not gonna name any names, Came in and spammed the shit out of the forum with the same damn thing in every damn topic. >.<

that 'some-one' just came from behind and.....and the rest is history

Thanks to whoever removed all those spammed topics. Would have been nice to have had all the information placed in to one single topic, not ALL of them. Damned spammers.

Yawn... They're going to have to do a lot better than that. With a couple clicks I can delete all their posts at once. yawn2.gif

On the plus side it means we're finally popular enough for spammers to take notice. But they better find something better to spam than software. Don't they realize we pirate all that stuff? :tongue:

Haha, that's what I was thinking when I read the first one. I was sittin here thinking "damn those are some good prices, but not as good as free" LoL.

Shit, yall better watch it, watch someone come in and fuck everything up, you need to reroute/redirect the spammers IP address so that when they click to Eon8.com, they end up going to the eon8.com/security :indifferent:

Meh, i'm not too worried about it. I try to monitor everything as closely as possible. The only thing i've seen is kxrxoxnxixc trying to log into the admin control panel. :tongue:

Yeah, That was me. Lol. I was playin around with somethin and figured meh, maybe it's not as hard it looks, but than I decided, maybe it's not the best idea. So I kinda quit tryin all that mumbo jumbo, I think what i'll end up doing is getting a seocndary cheap little computer and setting up some network and hosting a site out of it and learn how to make secure sites aswell as learn the vulnerabilities of such on my own network. Kind of set up a warez station at home ya know?

Don't wanna tread into territory I can't get myself out of.

Looks like I came back at the right time! Seems things are a lot more active then they used to be.