Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

David Carradine hanging?

22 posts in this topic

Here is the supposedly leaked photo from the Thai newspaper.

davidcarradinehanging-eon8.jpg

V

eon8-DavidCarradinehanging.jpg

V

eon8-DavidCarradinehangingpixels.jpg

Think its him or did the Thai tabloid just use another photo of a similar incident?

How sad to die in such a way and then have that photo printed in the paper.

I'm sorry, I just do not think that is David Carradine.

don't think so either. i believe the hotel he was in would be better than that.

and it was in a TABLOID

I do not believe that this David Carradine in the photo. The person in the photo looks much too young and has much darker hair. Probably a photo of similat type incident.
V
V

Think its him or did the Thai tabloid just use another photo of a similar incident?

I do not believe that this David Carradine in the photo. The person in the photo looks much too young and has much darker hair. Probably a photo of similat type incident.

I agree, it doesnt look like it could be David Carradine.....could even be a not too well staged photo.

Its hard to tell but some things don't add up.

The person in the photo has either dark hair or a bag over their head. Carradine had neither of the two.

The person in the photo looks to be relatively short compared to how tall Carradine was.

The room isn't consistent with one that would be found in the five star hotel Carradine was staying at. It could also be an apartment.

On June 4, 2009, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissôtel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Wireless Road, near Sukhumvit, in central Bangkok, Thailand.[4][5] A police official said Carradine was found hanging by a rope in the room's closet,[17][18] and the Bangkok Post reported that his body was found curled up in the wardrobe with a shoelace tied around his genitals and neck.[19] The same officer said: "Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide but he may have died from masturbation."[20]

Died from masturbation?

....Kay.

Its hard to tell but some things don't add up.

The person in the photo has either dark hair or a bag over their head. Carradine had neither of the two.

The person in the photo looks to be relatively short compared to how tall Carradine was.

The room isn't consistent with one that would be found in the five star hotel Carradine was staying at. It could also be an apartment.

Carradine is 6'1

It looks like shitty paper..

V

V

If you look at this enough, you'll see a young girl in a red and white stiped bikini on the left-hand side of the tabloid

If you look at this enough, you'll see a young girl in a red and white stiped bikini on the left-hand side of the tabloid

Whoever it is in that closet is dead, or they did a good job with makeup, because the blue butt and legs is consistant with the blood flowing to the lowest part of the body after death. I am not surprised that the picture was published. This is nothing new to publish pictures that the public has no business seeing. Even way back when Elvis died, someone took a picture of him in the casket and sold it to the tabloids, they went so far as to put that picture on plates. People are morbid and want to see things about famous people that should be kept private. I have to admit even I joined this site to see the picture. Pure curiosity go the best of me. It is sad that this happened, (the picture), and it is sad that they are trying to say that he was a sexual kook. Who really cares, there are people out there that do worse than sexual asphyxiation. Let the poor man rest in peace and remember him for the entertainment that he brought us grasshopper.

I now have a picture of him on the autopsy table as well. grinbiginvert.gif

oh god.....eon please spare us of that. lol leave the man at rest :/

Don't worry i'm not going to post it. I don't want to get sued, I would be violating my hosting terms of service, and its not big news anymore. Plus the guy needs all the dignity he can get.

Specialy since there making it sound like he was some sick sex freak, when in fact he was a normal guy.

RIP David Carradine