Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nauren

Holy...

11 posts in this topic

Most members ever online in one day was 46, last accomplished on June 8th, 2009

The following members have visited today:

Adib, anoldemanor, bartonbw99, baseballkid2478, bchez, bmh577, bobbie731, char6316, daabrams, DARBYSGIRL, DiCairano83, ditharia, EON8, gixxer, gofasturnleft, hanna2758, Helga, inpain2, jennsonitis, JLN1974, junbuggin380, keithgaxiola, liz712, mamabeeeotch, manoj9372, MDHOOTEN, mikehood85, MOMENTS, Nauren, OurVoyage, p1234land, penelopepitstop, phlame, plissken58, redrobot09, secret, Shadd, shovelhead79, Soepie1983, solodoe, Tealclock, terrie48, Troy55033, tutus1, wakeybob, yoda1010.

I wonder why it wasn't July 1st or something.

Oh and today is June 8th, Gratz Eon8!

Then the next day it was 416! :laugh: It was all over the David Carradine photos I posted.

My birthday is in the beginning of October. :wink:

xD I wonder why we have like 10-20 memembers on per day and then suddenly out of the blue it's like 416. xD

Then the next day it was 416! :laugh: It was all over the David Carradine photos I posted.

My birthday is in the beginning of October. :wink:

sorry i didnt mean YOUR birthday personally i meant the sites birthday

The domain name was registered in December of 2005. Then the site was put up sometime in 2006. According to the internet archives Feb 03, 2006. But all that could mean is when they first archived it after it was put up.