Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dfcr

Hi...

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. This looks interesting. I'm still trying to find my way around but looking forward to....hmmm....whatever comes next!

Hi, I am new too.I found this site with others showing info on this David Carradine topic

I think the newspaper looks staged, but thats me. It did not look like him to me.

http://www.inewscatcher.com/2009/06/david-...eath-photo.html

Also lists vostuu,videos? never got thro all of the survey

zietgeist addendum maybe someone can find out for me why that is listed with pictures?

www.don'tlookanyfurther.com

what do you think?

Hi, I am new too.I found this site with others showing info on this David Carradine topic

I think the newspaper looks staged, but thats me. It did not look like him to me.

http://www.inewscatcher.com/2009/06/david-...eath-photo.html

Also lists vostuu,videos? never got thro all of the survey

zietgeist addendum maybe someone can find out for me why that is listed with pictures?

www.don'tlookanyfurther.com

what do you think?

I thought the paper looked like Thailand's version of the national enquirer....so yeah....they looked staged....and couldn't tell who was in the photo really. I couldnt get anything at the inewscatcher link above. Guess they pulled the page. Nonetheless....my respect David Carradine and sympathy to his family.