Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
KRUPT

Deviant Art

20 posts in this topic

Here's my profile ::

http://k2upt.deviantart.com/

I'm trying to get my logo designing skills up, thats pretty much what I'm going to do as I get older. All I;ve worked on is my own personal logo so far, baby steps are always the start to Huge steps you know...

Anyone else have a deviant account? if so, post your work, I'd like to see that talent that pertains to Eon8's members.

Here's my profile ::

http://k2upt.deviantart.com/

I'm trying to get my logo designing skills up, thats pretty much what I'm going to do as I get older. All I;ve worked on is my own personal logo so far, baby steps are always the start to Huge steps you know...

Anyone else have a deviant account? if so, post your work, I'd like to see that talent that pertains to Eon8's members.

:D I'm there too... :D Mine is here!

Sigh... Alas, my talent is limited to some minor guitar tinkerings and writing of short acoustic folk-y songs.

Sigh... Alas, my talent is limited to some minor guitar tinkerings and writing of short acoustic folk-y songs.

xDD! No worries, the best I can do in art is pixel stuff... even then I fail XD

Never say never kids, shit, anyone can do w/e the fuck they set their mind too. Just give your 'natural' all, meaning don't try so hard but let it come naturally.

Holy shit.. Looking at all of your guys' deviantart profiles, i feel like a MAJOR fucking n00b, I need to get shit rollin'!

I've only edited anime pix. for roleplaying people, so I don't really have much talent with Photoshop, barely started to really experiment.. I love your guys' work by the way..

>implying I even use DA anymore :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty much a noob at PS myself (I just learn shit as I go) but you get the hang of it with time

By the way, that burn the crops is really nice!

>implying I even use DA anymore :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty much a noob at PS myself (I just learn shit as I go) but you get the hang of it with time

By the way, that burn the crops is really nice!

I've been messing with PS for like, 4-5 years, but I never tried scenery, I'm just now learning things, but you're right, I'm getting a better hang of it and thanks! I tried doing more to it, but everything I tried adding wouldn't really blend right. :devilsmile:

You should upload more of your art.

You should upload more of your art.

guessing this was directed at Haz, but I'll answer too :tongue:

I got some new art and stuff that I'll get to uploading eventually haha

Both of you. Its alway nice to have it online.

I guess random stuff is worth uploading, forgot all about my DA account.

Can't wait to see what other stuff anyone comes out with.

I uploaded a league of legends wallpaper since I just made it(took like 5 mins LOL) and checked this thread right after :laugh:

I'll probably put something more serious on later