Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Metalblade201

who has seen?

5 posts in this topic

the documentary breaking ranks? its about military people that go awol, and move to canada.

kinda interesting, but what i dont understand is why theses people even joined the military, i mean when they joined how could they have not considered that they might see combat, or see horrible things.

I've never seen it but it sounds interesting.

I'm sure there are a lot of reasons for it but some people just aren't that smart. I don't mean that lightly either. The military attracts a lot of societys undesirables. Usually people who have no future as they're either too stupid to have any kind of job skill, have a major attitude problem, or come from a broken home. All the people that i've ever known who joined fell into one of those three categories.

those are kind of harsh words calling most military people not to smart, i know several smart people that have joined, and some people that have gotten out and became police officers, nurses, etc..

I didn't mean that, and i'm sorry if it was interpreted that way. I said the military attracts a lot of societys undesirables. I didn't say thats all it attracts. :wink: I would guesstimate that they make up around 30-40% of the enlisted. That leaves 60-70% to the ones who are in the military because they want to serve for their country.