Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Metalblade201

so yeah

47 posts in this topic

I remember hearing a number of months ago that he was really sick. He always acted like he was constantly sick so nobody really paid attention or cared then.

One report I found funny was how people were putting candles and what not all over his star on the Hollywood walk of fame. The only problem is its not his star! :laugh: Its some radio personalities whos name is also Michael Jackson. The right one is currently covered up due to some movie premiere.

What I also find funny is how everyones so quick to forget how horrible of a person he was for most of his life. He was the biggest in the 80's and then after that it was all down hill from there.

I just read this from a comment on a news site. "Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into Lego bricks so children can play with him for a change." :laugh:

MJ is dead but so was Ferra Fawcett (She was a Charlie's Angel), she died of cancer on the same day MJ died of that heart attack... And yet I don't see her getting as much attention. =/

And I have to agree with Eon8 on the fact that everyone's just so quick to forget how much of a horrible person he was. It's almost just annoying how everyone's all mourning over him, and then a year ago everyone was talking about how much of a creep he was.

I love how fast the vast community of the internet is on these issues though. I mean, in less then one day, there's already a site devoted to dead MJ jokes O_o;

As far as his musical career goes, he was planning to make some sort of "Comeback" with his music, but if anything his death was the best form of a comeback he could get since now everyone's going to be listening and buying his music in tribute. Let's just hope that money that he recieves after his death goes to his kids, because it's kind of unfair they had to live with a father like him @_@;...I'd be scared to live with him if I was one of his youngest because it's like you're a little boy living with a father who's accused of doing things to little boys... X_x;.

To me, the way the media just completly propogandasized (I don't know if that's a real word i'm using o_o) MJ's death shows you... that they REALLY have nothing better to talk about, or to report about... and the fact that they're still stuck on it, even after his death, all day all night long is just proof that they really have nothing else to do. X_X

Horrible person? In what sense? Some alleged cases of molestation that were never adequately proven beyond a reasonable doubt, resulting in total acquittal? You can't just assume anyone who has been accused of something is guilty. I'm going to go ahead and accuse you two of being douche bags. By your logic that makes it so.

Horrible person? In what sense? Some alleged cases of molestation that were never adequately proven beyond a reasonable doubt, resulting in total acquittal? You can't just assume anyone who has been accused of something is guilty. I'm going to go ahead and accuse you two of being douche bags. By your logic that makes it so.

O_o;

Anyone with a reasonable argument, or some form of debatial rhetoric doesn't just call people names...

Just because I have some form of opinion, and you have a different opinion then I and Eon8 do, doesn't call for some type of name calling...

He was a horrible person in the sense of a lot of things. If you remember, he was holding one of his kids off a balcony and was saying he was going to drop him. I don't think any 'good' person would do that to their own son. And, the cases of molestation were... pretty much proven, it's just that the courts and jury never really convict celeberites for fear of their own lives, and being harrassed by fans. I mean, think about being a jury member and then saying he's guilty... Crazy MJ fans would probably do something about it. And it's shown to be true, that the jury won't usually convict celeberties), in other cases like the OJ Simpson trials, or the William Kennedy Smith trial. Even Ted Kennedy had rolled his car with a girl inside of it, and let her drown while he saved himself, and he didn't go to court... Why so? Probably due to the fact that he was a celeberty. There was another one, Robert Blake, the star of an old popular TV crime show... He was sent to court for murder, and despite the pressing evidence... He was found 'not guilty'.

If anything, by your logic, your the only one being a '(Insert what he said there because I don't want to be warned for cussing)'.

(And i'm pretty sure you have no clue what the word chibi means either xD...)

O_o;

Anyone with a reasonable argument, or some form of debatial rhetoric doesn't just call people names...

Just because I have some form of opinion, and you have a different opinion then I and Eon8 do, doesn't call for some type of name calling...

He was a horrible person in the sense of a lot of things. If you remember, he was holding one of his kids off a balcony and was saying he was going to drop him. I don't think any 'good' person would do that to their own son. And, the cases of molestation were... pretty much proven, it's just that the courts and jury never really convict celeberites for fear of their own lives, and being harrassed by fans. I mean, think about being a jury member and then saying he's guilty... Crazy MJ fans would probably do something about it. And it's shown to be true, that the jury won't usually convict celeberties), in other cases like the OJ Simpson trials, or the William Kennedy Smith trial. Even Ted Kennedy had rolled his car with a girl inside of it, and let her drown while he saved himself, and he didn't go to court... Why so? Probably due to the fact that he was a celeberty. There was another one, Robert Blake, the star of an old popular TV crime show... He was sent to court for murder, and despite the pressing evidence... He was found 'not guilty'.

If anything, by your logic, your the only one being a '(Insert what he said there because I don't want to be warned for cussing)'.

(And i'm pretty sure you have no clue what the word chibi means either xD...)

An opinion is usually based on evidence.

If the cases of molestation were proven, why was he found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury predisposed to think of him as a pedophile? The testimonies were shaky and contradictory, and the mother didn't even approve or believe the allegations that the father were trying to put forward. It was a text book cash grab initiated by an already great deal of character assassination by the media. Strange how the allegations popped up after the ABC interview that basically called him a pedophile, huh?

As for the baby, he never said he was going to drop the baby. Not once. He wanted to show everybody his baby, an example of his child-like nativity. Again, this is you trying to fit behavior into your prejudiced view of the man.

Michael Jackson had a shit childhood and it lead to severe mental imbalance. Did he have psychological issues? Of course he did. Did he molest kids? Not proven and not likely. The claim that he had mental problems which lead him to try and live a childhood he never got make a lot of sense when you consider all his other behavior.

And I called you douche bags because it's people like you who ruin the lives of people like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...cried-rape.html

He didn't rape anyone, and it was proven he didn't, but fucks like you who assume accusation = guilt ruin lives. Jerk off.

xD

Seriously, your arguement just loops. You have no real strong points, and like I listed above, I have plenty of evidence to back my claim

It's people like /you/ who ruin boards like this. It's people like /you/ who are the real jerk offs, and dooshes, the real faggots and the real cunts. It's people like /you/ who lack a penis, and just want to get all pissy ass about it.

If you really like MJ, You shoulda gone and got molested by him ;D

I'm done trying to 'aruge' a point when you just have no point but to cuss at me... so O_o; i'll cuss back

Seriously, kid. You're like...10? 9 years old? Perfect for MJ

If the cases of molestation were proven, why was he found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury predisposed to think of him as a pedophile? The testimonies were shaky and contradictory, and the mother didn't even approve or believe the allegations that the father were trying to put forward. It was a text book cash grab initiated by an already great deal of character assassination by the media. Strange how the allegations popped up after the ABC interview that basically called him a pedophile, huh?

As for the baby, he never said he was going to drop the baby. Not once. He wanted to show everybody his baby, an example of his child-like nativity. Again, this is you trying to fit behavior into your prejudiced view of the man.

Michael Jackson had a shit childhood and it lead to severe mental imbalance. Did he have psychological issues? Of course he did. Did he molest kids? Not proven and not likely. The claim that he had mental problems which lead him to try and live a childhood he never got make a lot of sense when you consider all his other behavior.

And I called you douche bags because it's people like you who ruin the lives of people like this:

He didn't rape anyone, and it was proven he didn't, but fucks like you who assume accusation = guilt ruin lives. Jerk off.

Lol, you have to judge everyone, dont you? whatever. i guess they never taught people like you tolerance...

Hey, it's not like i've had a horrible childhood too. MJ hasn't had crap compared to me, and yet do you see me like him? No, it's because he's /spoiled/. It's because he's spoiled, and he has money beyond anyone's comprehension to blow and waste on whatever spoils his life would bring him. And not only that, but his childhood was not shit X_x; Please. If he was that weak not to handle any of the very few things that happened... Theennn.... Wow. He's about as weak as you XD

And seriously, your arguements have no real logical proof, it's just loops of biased and vauge statments... How so was his childhood 'shit'? O_o; seriously lol. Oh no, was his childhood shit because he was a child star in the Jackson 5, and who at a very young age was already making millions? Please.

Hey, it's not like i've had a horrible childhood too. MJ hasn't had crap compared to me, and yet do you see me like him? No, it's because he's /spoiled/. It's because he's spoiled, and he has money beyond anyone's comprehension to blow and waste on whatever spoils his life would bring him. And not only that, but his childhood was not shit X_x; Please. If he was that weak not to handle any of the very few things that happened... Theennn.... Wow. He's about as weak as you XD

And seriously, your arguements have no real logical proof, it's just loops of biased and vauge statments... How so was his childhood 'shit'? O_o; seriously lol. Oh no, was his childhood shit because he was a child star in the Jackson 5, and who at a very young age was already making millions? Please.l

Yeah, he was spoiled, and, he really didnt have any of that money either. he was so stupid he racked up trillions of dollars in debt buying everything he wanted.

And seriously, your arguements have no real logical proof, it's just loops of biased and vauge statments... How so was his childhood 'shit'? O_o; seriously lol. Oh no, was his childhood shit because he was a child star in the Jackson 5, and who at a very young age was already making millions? Please.

Yeah, working 24 hours a day in the studio, never getting to spend time with any friends, and getting beat and verbally abused by your father sounds like a fantastic childhood.

Just give up man, you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making up facts to match the image you've created in your head.

Yeah, working 24 hours a day in the studio, never getting to spend time with any friends, and getting beat and verbally abused by your father sounds like a fantastic childhood.

Just give up man, you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making up facts to match the image you've created in your head.

Oh noez! Not spending time in the studio making music! Ohh... oh no! And ohhh... Oh man, you don't get time to spend...with friends because you're making millions. Oh shit. Oh no.

Please. When you know what it's like to have /pain/ in your life, then come talk to me. That isn't anything bad...

I don't have an /image/ I know what pain is. And I know that's nothing to be all weird and pyschologically damaged over.

And making up facts? You're the one who keeps making vauge and pointless statements that lead nowhere. I was the one to present facts, real facts.

You should be the one to 'give up'. And if you just going to sit here and try to win some sort of dignity back from what you've lost with your immaturity and ignorance... Then O_o Leave. It's pointless.

Verbally abused? Please. I've had worse. and another thing- he was home 95% of his life, so he could spend time with his children, but instead, he was molesting little kids....

Oh noez! Not spending time in the studio making music! Ohh... oh no! And ohhh... Oh man, you don't get time to spend...with friends because you're making millions. Oh shit. Oh no.

Please. When you know what it's like to have /pain/ in your life, then come talk to me. That isn't anything bad...

I don't have an /image/ I know what pain is. And I know that's nothing to be all weird and pyschologically damaged.

And making up facts? You're the one who keeps making vauge and pointless statements that lead nowhere. I was the one to present facts, real facts.

You should be the one to 'give up'. And if you just going to sit here and try to win some sort of dignity back from what you've lost with your immaturity and ignorance... Then O_o Leave. It's pointless.

Yeah. Clearly you have a grasp on pain when your understanding of happiness seems to be money.

Yeah. Clearly you have a grasp on pain when your understanding of happiness seems to be money.

No, I just know that with that money he could have supported his family, and his wife. Therefore making his family happy, which inreturn would make himself happy. Money isn't always happiness, but it sure as hell can make a lot of things in your life so much easier. Money isn't happiness but it is subsistance. And trust me, you have no idea... about the meaning of "pain". You're just a little spoiled ignorant 9 year old who has nothing better to do but sit and yell at people with open-ended, bottomless, and vague statements that included the immaturity to just cuss people out.

O_o;...

Verbally abused? Please. I've had worse. and another thing- he was home 95% of his life, so he could spend time with his children, but instead, he was molesting little kids....

Oh, and you want some facts? Fine. Here is an assload of CITED facts. I didn't think I'd have to go this far, but you seem pretty dense.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14650-Entertainm...l-Jackson-death

As for the molestation allegations and what happened when he was at Neverland, “That’s what’s so weird,” Culkin responded. “Nothing happened. Really. We played video games.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

Sometime afterwards, Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over"

An official investigation began, with Jordan Chandler's mother adamant that there was no wrongdoing on Jackson's part. Neverland Ranch was searched; multiple children and family members denied that he was a pedophile.

http://feministphilosophers.wordpress.com/...hildhood-abuse/

He said that during his childhood he often cried from loneliness and would sometimes get sick or start to regurgitate upon seeing his father. In Jackson’s other high profile interview, Living with Michael Jackson (2003), the singer covered his face with his hand and began crying when talking about his childhood abuse. Jackson recalled that Joseph sat in a chair with a belt in his hand as he and his siblings rehearsed and that “if you didn’t do it the right way, he would tear you up, really get you.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3268133.stm

Theroux told Joe Jackson that his son was so nervous when he saw his father that he "regurgitates", and Joe responds by saying: "He regurgitates all the way to the bank. That's right."

Joe Jackson is seen saying in a show to be seen on Sunday: "I whipped him with a switch and a belt. I never beat him. You beat someone with a stick."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=116639

"[His eccentric behavior] is not typical of most offenders," Borack said. "Most offenders are 'normal' people who could be your neighbors, not freaky or weird."

If you can read these and still call him a "horrible person," I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and you want some facts? Fine. Here is an assload of CITED facts. I didn't think I'd have to go this far, but you seem pretty dense.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14650-Entertainm...l-Jackson-death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

http://feministphilosophers.wordpress.com/...hildhood-abuse/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3268133.stm

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=116639

If you can read these and still call him a "horrible person," I feel sorry for you.

Good good, bravo. You actually sited sources, but I thought they taught you in school that you don't use Wikipedia

I love how you completly shut up and change topic when I told you how he could have been happy, and disprove the way you want to say he had a 'horrible' childhood.

I don't have the time, nor do I care enough about your endless attempts to win some form of pride in yourself back to click these links. And the fact that you cited wikipedia, makes me wonder if you cited a bunch of other false and completly biased and non-factual sites. (Despite the fact that continuing this argument is getting me posts ^^)

Which you did, you sited various media sources. /Media/. The media exaggerates and lies to draw attention or sympathy from the viewer so that they'll stay tuned. X_x;

Look kid. I'm done disproving you over and over again... You're far too stubborn to listen to anything I have to say, and the fact that you started your arguement by cussing someone out just made me lose all credibility in you. You're just another biased, MJ fan boy who would do anything to prove the 'king of pop' innocent, and to prove that he's a glorious and wonderful person, and an icon we should all look up to. It's obvious that you hold a bias, and that just completly invalidates your argument. No wonder you're so stubborn... your just a mad and ticked off fan boy =P

I'll say it again, he was a horrible person who had no excuse to do the things he did. =)