Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

abandoned house

7 posts in this topic

this is a story my friends told me about when they went 2 an abandoned mansion thats supposedly haunted. the said they heard it was haunted but didnt believe it. they were exploring the abandoned mansion on the 1st floor when they heard a crash upstairs. they went upstairs 2 find the cause of it nd they didnt see nything broken or nybody up there. all of the windows were closed when they were in this 1 room where the crash seemed 2 hav come from. they were about 2 leave when they heard a scream nd the garbage on the flood started spinning in circles. there was no wind nd evry thing was closed including doors. they quickly opened the door nd ran out.

this is a story my friends told me about when they went 2 an abandoned mansion thats supposedly haunted. the said they heard it was haunted but didnt believe it. they were exploring the abandoned mansion on the 1st floor when they heard a crash upstairs. they went upstairs 2 find the cause of it nd they didnt see nything broken or nybody up there. all of the windows were closed when they were in this 1 room where the crash seemed 2 hav come from. they were about 2 leave when they heard a scream nd the garbage on the flood started spinning in circles. there was no wind nd evry thing was closed including doors. they quickly opened the door nd ran out.

I have a similar experience with the haunted house my father used to live in that I've visited. It's just a normal looking home from the outside, and on a busy street, too. Not your stereotypical haunted location. Inside, things move on their own, footsteps are heard when there's no one on the upper floors, doors open then close themselves with the footsteps like people were walking through them, etc. All of this is while people watch. I've seen many of the occurrences myself, and a few of them I've heard from secondhand. My personal favorite story from the house actually happened to me, but only once before my family sold the house. They collected old coocoo clocks. They have quite a few of them. Now, each one is a few seconds/minutes off, so usually the noise lasts the better part of 10-15 minutes when each hour strikes (kinda cool actually, it's like a cascade of unique old clock noises). However, on this particular day, when no one had been in the house to try and correct them, I happened to walk in when the hour struck, but every single clock went off at the exact same time. I would've thought someone had actually correct them at some point, if it were not for a small group of about three on the same wall who's times were visibly minutes apart from each other.

thats freaky. heres another story. i live in NY nd my aunt nd uncle live in maine. my family nd my aunt nd uncle rented a house on a beach. the house was rite nxt 2 a grave yard nd the things in the house were very scary (such as strange drawings nd scary dolls) evrything about the outside of the house was normal but the inside seemed haunted. it was the wierdest feeling staying in that house. i would here strange noises at night that sounded like they were coming from like right next 2 me. doors would slam when evry1 would be asleep. evry1 else experienced the same things. then 1 time, me nd my dad used the canoe that came w/ the 1 wk rental of the house. we came back from our canoe trip nd were walking up the steep slope from the beach 2 the house. it was very windy out. i stoped nd looked up 2 the top when we were almost there. i noticed a strange looking man that i havnt seen b4, standing on a rock at the top looking rite at me. he seemed like a normal old man. after a few secs he slowly turned away nd walked away. when we got 2 the top about 30 secs l8r no1 was in sight nd we were in a large open field.

I love hauntings and stories of them... That's your typical "old house next to a graveyard" haunting. While it is cliche and overdone as a story, it's also coincidentally the most believable. A lot of homes like that are very old, and often if they're next to a cemetery, the graveyard is fairly old as well. The older a thing is, the more it is possible that spirits have "set up shop."

yea well...i havnt experienced nything else supernatural nd i only speak the truth :)

do u hav nymore storys?

i think im gonna add u as a friend or contact or w/e its called

yea well...i havnt experienced nything else supernatural nd i only speak the truth :)

do u hav nymore storys?

I've got plenty. But not all of 'em are haunting stories. Some of them are just weird things I've experienced with the paranormal and occult in general. However, I'm holding off on my wild and weird stories 'til I make a topic of my own about it.

do u hav nymore storys?

Hey Check It Out. I finally made the topic I said I would about the shit I've seen/done!

http://www.eon8.com/forums/index.php?showt...&#entry6481