Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

xbox360 COD:WAW

23 posts in this topic

this is a topic i started bc i need btr strategies 4 nazi zombies nd i was hoping 2 get some of ur gamertags so post ny cod:waw xbox 360 related stuff in here plz

nd also feel free 2 leave ur gamertag

if u want 2...

COD5 = Day of Defeat : Source + COD4 + Overused WW2 setting + adding in a shitty Nazi Zombies gamemode = sucks.

Oh, and pc gaming has Steam. If you don't know what that is, look it up.

that doesnt mean all console gaming sucks. most games on pc r worse than most console games

You have to be kidding. Games on XBOX that are on PC have more updates, DLC, .etc. Plus you get more whiny kids on xbox and PS3. Overall, PC is the best gaming system of all time.

And no, games that are PC exclusive are not worse than most console games. Look at Counter-Strike, Quake, Doom 2, all of those. They might have a little bit of a console port, but nobody ever really played it.

console = btr graphics, communication, more interactive, nd btr games nd u no it. lol. i sound like such a geek arguing about this

PC has much better graphics than consoles, that is why PC's can run STALKER: Clear Sky and Crysis and consoles cannot.

Communication is much better on the PC. Text Chat allows more flexibility for those who do not use a microphone. On most games that is.

More Interactive? You wish. PC gaming has more interaction than the goddamn Wii. And that was supposed to be a family console.

PC gaming has, like I said, STALKER, Warhammer 40k, Dark Messiah, DooM 2, and many more that are PC exclusive that are a lot better than the Xbox.

r u joking? pc graphics r A LOT worse nd how do u no so much about games? u probably hav no life

PC Graphics have more stability than console games.

Let me show you.

- STALKER Clear Sky for the PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNWaVsBpOE - Gears of War 2 for the Xbox 360.

STALKER Clear Sky's graphics are a lot better. Oh, and one more thing. Saying I probably have no life over the INTERNET, on EON8 which was one of the most popular sites on the internet is hypocritical ironicat.gif.

PS: If you are an idiot, the cat is Ironicat, because you were being ironic.

Hate to say it, considering I myself am a console gamer, but BO19, most of your arguments are either without evidence or downright false. PC allows quite a bit more customization and add-on software than consoles. Usually, consoles MUST stick with additional content that is accepted by only that manufacturer. On PC, one could get a nearly infinite amount of content from other manufacturers and even other individuals who are code-savvy.

Also, going along with that line of thought, there are far more possibilities with graphics, audio, etc. Consoles have one option: the console itself, and whatever TV and speaker set up you have. Computers have option of whatever monitor you choose and whatever speakers you choose, but also whatever hardware your computer is running and whatever graphics/audio software its running, etc etc etc.

Unfortunately, you'd be mistaken again. I have some friends with computers that (along with a larger size) have faster speed, better graphics, and better audio than my XBox 360 Elite. Lately, the only limitation on games is not the system they run on, but the programming of the game itself, and computers and console both have the same technology as far as CD stuff goes.

u got me on that 1. :indifferent:

Fear not, I agree with you in that I, too, prefer console over PC. It's just that consoles tend to update their capabilities far slower than PCs do.