Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nauren

So...

11 posts in this topic

Everyone should try this experiment.

Whenever you see one of those computers you can go onto/Store PSP's/anything that goes on the internet at Walmart or Future Shop or anywhere, open up eon8.com on as many computers as you can. I also goatse'd some people at a mall via that.

Incase anyone wants the new goatse mirror, it's goatse.asia, no joke.

That is a pretty good idea.

I confirm that goatse.asia does indeed have the picture as I just looked. :sick::tongue:

Dude, thats just straight up fucked up. Fuckin everybody uses that picture as a spray in css, It's gross as fuck, right up there with tubgirl... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dude, thats just straight up fucked up. Fuckin everybody uses that picture as a spray in css, It's gross as fuck, right up there with tubgirl... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Subincision, Pain4, and www.milliondollarhorse.com are worse.

ffuuuuuuucck that, I'll never click those link! You can't make me!!!!!! :cry:

Oh, I went to Future Shop today. EON8d around 10 laptops. Goatsed one. You could hear the eon8 theme through the mall and someone tried to close it. But anyway, it was fun.

Oh, I went to Future Shop today. EON8d around 10 laptops. Goatsed one. You could hear the eon8 theme through the mall and someone tried to close it. But anyway, it was fun.

hahaha thats funny, I go into the apple stores and use there Mac Pro's, go to youtube and look up Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face, put volume all the way, and your set for one hell of a show! :wink:

Both of those are awesome! :laugh:

Theres also the old standby of setting all the alarm clocks in a department store to go off all at once or a minute of each other. Do department stores even display alarm clocks like that anymore?

Subincision, Pain4, and www.milliondollarhorse.com are worse.

How's www.milliondollarhorse.com bad???

i went htere and it was a horse with a timer thingy on it