Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
KRUPT

Time to dress up Eon8?

30 posts in this topic

I see sites like Hell.com and absurd.org, Globalhalo.com probably being the best example of a good site layout, All I'm saying is Eon8.com could and should be alote more interactive to it's users. I know this idea has somewhat been thrown around the forums here, but Maybe now is the time to finalize the decision?

I'm certainly not saying Eon8 looks great as it does now, it's just that everything has to change at some point, If anything just let eon8.com try on some new clothes.

I have some ideas, but I really don't want to waste my breath if all this gets is a couple thoughts and no actions :/

It will probably end up getting a couple thoughts and no actions. sweat.gif Just like the other times its brought up.

Eon8 already had its day in the sun as a website. Sadly anything you turn it into people aren't going to pay much more attention to it then they do now.

It will probably end up getting a couple thoughts and no actions. sweat.gif Just like the other times its brought up.

Eon8 already had its day in the sun as a website. Sadly anything you turn it into people aren't going to pay much more attention to it then they do now.

Your right, your right, but look at how much attention for instance hell.com gets, they must get a good sum of views per day, and lets not forget all the other weird ass sites haha.

btw I want to make a website called aeon.com or a3on.com someday. Just like eon8.com :thumbsup:

w8 about 2 or 3 more years nd give the site a timer. ;)

I don't think I'll do any sort of timer, Maybe something along the lines of it, but it just wouldn't be legit to do it since eon8 had the timer idea goin

Your right, your right, but look at how much attention for instance hell.com gets, they must get a good sum of views per day, and lets not forget all the other weird ass sites haha.

btw I want to make a website called aeon.com or a3on.com someday. Just like eon8.com :thumbsup:

Thats because they have a million dollar or more domain name. Anything they put up is going to get a lot of attention. If the content of that site was at gvhjgtftdseklj.com do you think anybody would care?

If you want to make a site with the domain name of aeon.com you'll have to travel back in time to 15 years ago when it was registered. You'll have a better chance with a3on.com as it was only registered 3 years ago. :tongue:

In response to Eon, if the website was at a retarded name, I'm sure the amount of views would go down, but due to the highly unusual nature of the site, forums such as ours and the public in general would still find it and word would spread of it's existence. People like the weird and unusual, or at least have a fascination with seeing it at least once.

which is y i said add a whole bunch of codes nd stuff. the more mysterious, the more views. nd a3on.com does sound pretty mysterious. the most mysterious iv heard would probably be 973-eht-namuh-973

which is y i said add a whole bunch of codes nd stuff. the more mysterious, the more views. nd a3on.com does sound pretty mysterious. the most mysterious iv heard would probably be 973-eht-namuh-973

I'm sure there's more mysterious out there. Which is why we're here! We must locate these weird websites.

I think Eon8 should take a lesson from facebook and be available in multiple (awesome) languages. Some examples are 13375p34k and English(Pirate).

pirate? haha

2uh797b.jpg

No joke, they've even added Klingon as a language choice :laugh:

Here's Facebook's pirate language jazz.

Facebook%20Pirates.jpg

they should add bostonian or 'brooklonian' or w/e the brooklyn/manhattan language is called.

It's not really a language so much as a dialect, or an accent. Like "ay-yo, I'm from bwooklyn" and "Oi, Ahm gunna pahk the cah and get some chowah in Baastin"

but pirate nd elmer fudd i would also consider dialect (even tho elmer fudd isnt really reall) nd google has them as languages

You do have a point there. Whether or not they actually ARE languages is a discussion I shall leave to scholars and philosophers.