Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nauren

Ummm......

12 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought this made little to no sense... O_o

Ooooh I think I know what he means. I think hes wondering why MSN.com is logged in with the other users. If thats the case than the answer is because its a search engine spider from MSN. It "crawls" the board in order to add the pages to MSN's search engine.

This is how everything thats on google and all the other search engines gets there. Every one of them have whats called a spider or bot. All they do 24/7 365 days a year is scan just about everything on the internet in order to add the content to search results.

One of our biggest downfalls here is the fact that we're a private forum as in you have to become a member to see anything. What that means is the search engines can't scan anything here thus we only get a little exposure which equals little traffic.

oops haha :laugh: I edited it. I usually go over my posts a few times to check for spelling errors and what not. I must have missed that.

lol. that reminds me of thats episode of 'cops'. the guy they pulled over had his pants and shirt on backwards. they asked him if he was drinking he said no i was just working 4 a long time. they asked how many hrs? he said well...i worked about 110, 120 hrs today