Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

sunburn

16 posts in this topic

i started this topic bc i currently hav a bad sun burn nd dont hav aloe vera so im hopeing u guys can post some other treatments for it. plz

Sorry bru, there is no fast way to get rid of a sun burn, just moisturize and keep cool. :thumbsup:

Hehe... Eon has an answer for everything because he does RESEARCH and LOOKS THINGS UP. Perhaps one day you, too, shall learn how to perform those actions.

i was already on eon8 nd this laptop is really slow

You have a point, sir. Slow computers make me want to die a little bit... Don't know how you can stand it.

my other laptop has a virus nd is at home nd my comp is at home 2 nd im on vacation so...i needed some form of internet

Hooray for viruses! As far as internet: you need a smartphone, my friend. Interwebs on the go!

ur rite. my mom has a smartphone-blackberry

Steal it from her forthwith so that you, too, may experience interwebs where ever you may wander.

yea but i would onnly b able 2 use that when shes not around. she has let me use it b4 but not all the time.

You misunderstood. I said steal it as in for yourself. Lol. :tongue: You could get away with it!

haha. ur rite

I warn you in advance: if you follow that advice it may be bad for your social life, allowance if you get any, and general well being.