Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
1337Sluss

Apocalyptic/Dystopian movies

7 posts in this topic

So I've been bored lately and looking for movies to watch and I've found a few but not very many and I'm looking for any ideas for movies to watch that are like Apocalyptic or Dystopian

My Favorites are:

Resident Evil Movies

Donnie Darko

V for Vendetta

Things like that

Any help is muchly appreciated

:D

My Favorites are:

Resident Evil Movies

Donnie Darko

V for Vendetta

RE I could take or leave, but Donnie and Vendetta are priceless. Might I propose "Doomsday" and perhaps "Babylon A.D.." Of course, if you want apocalyptic, can't go wrong with "I Am Legend" though some bits are a little slow.

Oh. Going along with my futuristic kick, "Aeon Flux" is pretty decent for that as well.

Lmao i had just downloaded Aeon Flux like when i started this topic :tongue:

It's decent. What did you think when you saw it?

It's decent. What did you think when you saw it?

i havent watched it yet i started this topic cauz mainly i need movies to watch on the way to the beach

i havent watched it yet i started this topic cauz mainly i need movies to watch on the way to the beach

Ah, a beach trip. Always fun times. I'm about 30 minutes from the nearest one to me. Regardless; that's a good one and I also recommend the others I mentioned.