Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
disturbdguy

12:34:56 7/8/9

12 posts in this topic

Lmao... It has come to my attention that, after midnight, the time stamp will read exactly as I have posted this topic's title.

time stamp?

Sigh... A time stamp is the thing on each post you see in this forum; you can see what day and time it was posted. If you formatted the time and date in such a way to read the hours, minutes, seconds, then the date in M/D/Y format, then just before 12:35am and just before 12:35pm tomorrow, the time would read 12:34:56 and the date would be 7/8/9. Thus a time STAMP would read 12:34:56 7/8/9. I assume you don't need me to explain why the number sequence is unique.

ohh i see...hehehe

It is my intention to post something on this website exactly at that time, just for the fun of it! :cool::thumbsup:

Won't have to. I'm an insomniac and I have no plans today. It's just a matter of having my laptop with me at the time.

F***... Didn't message in time. I was attempting to message at exactly 12:34:56, but failure has occurred.

shouldav set the alarm :)

Too lazy for that. Also, it makes way too much sense. Furthermore: I don't like alarms... Too alarming... (lawl)

Too lazy for that. Also, it makes way too much sense. Furthermore: I don't like alarms... Too alarming... (lawl)

Gah I hate alarms, I tell my dad to wake me up if it gets too late. They are too alarming...