Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
disturbdguy

BEER!

7 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I just want to try and compile a list o' beers! I'ma start off a short list, and if you've got any you've heard of/had/whatever, add it to the list. My intention is to pick 21 beers from this list and find/drink them when I turn 21 in less than a month. So the quicker you help me out, the more beers I'll have to choose from!

Budweiser (regular, light, select), Heineken, Coors (regular and light), Sam Adams (summer ale, boston lager, boston ale, honey porter, cherry wheat, hefeweizen, winter ale), Guinness (Stout and Draft), O'Hara's.

That's all I can think of for the moment. PLEASE ADD TO MY LIST!

All I can think of is shotty mexican beers, like Tecate, Corona Extra, Modelo, and Dos Equis. As I've been to Mexico to visit family its very easy to get beer if you are under 21. Cousin and I got beer countless times without a problem, but that just shows how Mexico doesn't give crap.

All I can think of is shotty mexican beers, like Tecate, Corona Extra, Modelo, and Dos Equis. As I've been to Mexico to visit family its very easy to get beer if you are under 21. Cousin and I got beer countless times without a problem, but that just shows how Mexico doesn't give crap.

Well then, /raises glass of Boulder Beer Co. Flashback Anniversary Ale/ Here's to Mexico. Also, I almost forgot; while it's not that great, there is in fact a beer called Monty Python's Holy Grale!

I'm not much of a drinker but the last beer I tried in which I liked was Guinness extra stout. I see its on your list already.

Heres something I just thought of. Around christmas time try some eggnog mixed with Captain Morgans spiced rum.

A beer I really want to try is Punkin Ale, from what I heard/saw from that show Brew Masters or whatever it's called. The company, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, made a beer that has the slight taste of pumpkin, the named it Punkin Ale, I can't find it and can't remember where they're located to try and find it, either way, I can't get my hands on it unless I have someone 21+ get for me anyway, I got 2 more years.