Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

My anti-virus caught this...

8 posts in this topic

I googled it a bit and the information I got said its a legitimate process. Both HPCEE.EXE and CEEment.

yeah I googled it aswell and than I went to HP support and the guy said it was a virus, because I guess it depends on the version or something you're running, so I just blocked it. I don't trust anything named CEEment. Who would name a file for a computer CEEment?

Yeah, that is a little suspicious. When in doubt block it out. You can always unblock things later if needed.

Yeah, that is a little suspicious. When in doubt block it out. You can always unblock things later if needed.

That is the rule i've always lived by. And everything's been fine with my computer since XD

Honestly, there's some weirddddd process names out there O_o;;;.... I guess they just get bored of adding the random acronymns in the process name.

I'd say it's a trojan of some sort, I doubt thats a program. But then a again, half the time I'm wrong about these 'things'