Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Joshamuffin

There were several high speed aircraft circling around my neighborhood.

30 posts in this topic

There were several high speed aircraft circling around my neighborhood. I spotted at least three. I have no idea why they are there either.

They were LOUD, too. Also, I've failed to capture any on video. If I catch one later, I'll post it.

You mean like jets?

A few times in the past theres been an army helicopter that just sits there hovering about a quarter mile away for no reason. Seems kind of strange since theres no reason for anything like that to be doing that around here.

You mean like jets?

A few times in the past theres been an army helicopter that just sits there hovering about a quarter mile away for no reason. Seems kind of strange since theres no reason for anything like that to be doing that around here.

They're watching you...

Well they don't use it until they're being chased. Thats why theres army helicopters aimlessly hovering over towns and jets flying around in circles. Just waiting for them to reappear.

I have no idea i'm just making stuff up. Its conspiracy theories after all. ;D

Well they don't use it until they're being chased. Thats why theres army helicopters aimlessly hovering over towns and jets flying around in circles. Just waiting for them to reappear.

I have no idea i'm just making stuff up. Its conspiracy theories after all. ;D

Well, it's fun. ;D

It could be a training excercise...if their just circleing around your neighborhood maybe the airforce might be testing out a new type of jet engine or something

Sounds like somewhat of a test.