Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
disturbdguy

Insomnia!

13 posts in this topic

Ok. I don't trust "sleep aids," I'm a lazy fool, and I'm not into the whole "holistic medicine" thing. Anyone know of any good ways to counter insomnia?

Don't look at me i've been a night person all my life. I very rarely go to bed before 6:00am. The only times being if I have a bad headache or need to get up early to do something specific during the day. But like I said its rare. I wake up between 2:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon everyday.

As a matter of fact its 7:30am here right now and after this i'm going to sleep.

Well, what you could do is put paper over all of your clocks, and then lay down and try not to get up. once you fall asleep one night, it should get increasingly easier as you are resetting your "internal clock" going to bed and falling asleep. trust me, i used to have Insomnia, and i couldnt get to sleep at all. it will take a lot of willpower, but i think you can manage.

(Click Here)

I also have chronic insomnia X_x;.... It sucks... usually I just do something to keep my mind stressed until I can fall asleep... like play my DS or PSP while I lay in bed... for hours and hours...

I also have chronic insomnia X_x;.... It sucks... usually I just do something to keep my mind stressed until I can fall asleep... like play my DS or PSP while I lay in bed... for hours and hours...

I just mess around on my computer and religiously check Facebook, Eon8, and various other online games. In between that are late-night cigarette breaks.

Thats what i do - put paper ovr my clocks bc i 2 suffer from insomnia. I cant hav ANY form of light in my room or i wount be able 2 get 2 sleep

I turn my fan on (not because it's hot) for the white noise it makes helps me calm down.

Don't look at me i've been a night person all my life. I very rarely go to bed before 6:00am. The only times being if I have a bad headache or need to get up early to do something specific during the day. But like I said its rare. I wake up between 2:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon everyday.

As a matter of fact its 7:30am here right now and after this i'm going to sleep.

My life = your life. o.0