Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Inglourious Basterds

32 posts in this topic

This movie seems like it will be very good by the director (Quentin Tarantino) If you also liked Pulp Fiction it's the same director and also the movie is about KICKAN SOME NAZI ASS.

Heres the trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3738173977/

YAAAY FOR QUENTIN! =P. I love his movies, like Aeon Flux and such. He does a really good job directing, and I can't wait for this movie X_x!

I don't know how old you are but did you watch Aeon Flux on MTV's Liquid Television? The movie was a travesty compared to the actual show. The two have very little in common. Same with the Speed Racer movie among a host of others. Hollywoods run out of ideas so now they take any old show/cartoon/movie that was even mildly popular back then and ruin the hell out of it. Its to the point where they seem to be doing it on purpose.

Anybody know the reason they spelled Inglourious Basterds. wrong?

Nevermind I found out its because they ripped-off the name from a 1978 movie...

What has Quentin Tarantino done anyway?

Oh, this:

His films include My Best Friend's Birthday (1987), Reservoir Dogs (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), Jackie Brown (1997), Kill Bill (Vol. 1 2003, Vol. 2 2004), Death Proof (2007) and Inglourious Basterds (2009).

Didn't watch any of those, and Kill Bill is stupid.

Fuck yellow jumpsuits.

What has Quentin Tarantino done anyway?

Oh, this:

His films include My Best Friend's Birthday (1987), Reservoir Dogs (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), Jackie Brown (1997), Kill Bill (Vol. 1 2003, Vol. 2 2004), Death Proof (2007) and Inglourious Basterds (2009).

Didn't watch any of those, and Kill Bill is stupid.

Fuck yellow jumpsuits.

I never watched Kill Bill since it did look really stupid. I did like Pulp Fiction though.

Cartoony piece of shit WWII movie. Quentin says that "No WWII movie like this has even been done before."

Bullshit...

There was a lot of talking, but in the end Hitler gets a face full of led which isn't the entire ending.. I liked it. :cool:

It was pretty good, not the ending I was expecting but good, and Kill bill wasn't thatttt bad it was soooo slow though.