Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

BATTLEFIELD 2142 SUCKS!

10 posts in this topic

okay, so i went to best buy, bought this game, tried to run it, and lo and behold, it doesnt fucking run right on a computer with better specs then it needs.. is it just me, or has EA really gone down the tube lately?

im going to return it, and im getting a diffrent game when i return it. ive had it with EA

ea is shit. goin 2 xbox -> the worst company in all gaming is fukin bungie. they COMPLETLY fucked up halo3. it was great when it 1st came out. y change nything?? they fail at . sry i think theres a topic on halo3 but i just felt like getting that out :wink:

Electronic Arts used to be one of the top contenders back in the day. I don't know what the deal is now.

Not in their defense but from a technical stand point a video game company that makes PC games has the biggest challenge of making discs that work in every cd-rom drive out there. I've had the problem before where I burned a cd and it worked on my cd-rom drives but nobody elses.