Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

So I realized...

11 posts in this topic

While looking through last year's high school yearbook, I thought half the people in it are retarded, smartasses, or I just plain don't like the fuckers.

Is this bad? Or am I not allowed to hate stupid people?

Hell no, I hated school with a passion and when I stopped to really think about it I came to the conclusion that I don't give two shits about any of them. I was well respected and all its just that I simply don't care. :tongue:

I've known about it for a while though because I stumbled across the myspace they made for it like six months ago.

I was going to go into a big spiel about my feelings on the subject but had a hard time putting into words what I was trying to say. I googled it and found a lot of humorous things that said it perfectly. It made me realize that most others share my same feelings about them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a few samples I found from various places that sum it up for me:

"Everyone who goes to these things just want to show off how great they think they are. They want to make sure you know how great their stupid kids are doing in preschool. They want to flaunt their salary in your face. It's unabashed douchebaggery. Perhaps I'm being cynical but I really don't care where people from my high school work, what their children do, or what they own. I personally think I turned out fine but I'm sure no one would ever want to hear about it."

"The only reason you know these people is because you were forced to spend five days a week with one another for four years. Why would you go through the trouble? You'd do better to look up the teachers you were inspired by in elementary school than try to find out what happened to your old high school classmates. Are you likely to have anything in common with any of them? It will be awkward for you as you watch everyone get back into their little high school groups and feel the judgmental eye of others, sizing you up to see if they aged better than you did."

"Why would anyone want to spend time and money getting ready for a high school reunion to hang out with people who didn't give you a second thought all the years since then? If we all wanted to keep in contact, we would have. We didn't, so what the fuck do we care what each other has been up to these days?"

I'm all for one night stands but not with any of them beasts. I'm betting they haven't improved with age either. :laugh:

You have to remember that I didn't go to the regular high school. I decided to go to the trade school instead. That means a lot of my female classmates were aspiring to be auto mechanics and what not. I swear a couple of them had to have penises.

Well the day of the reunion was this past Saturday. Instead of going I stayed home and ate fried dough. :thumbsup: