Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Quantum Jumping!

23 posts in this topic

WTF!? xDD That'd be so cool if that was actually real o_o

Jumping has helped me:

Attract wealth and abundance

Instantly boost my creativity and pick up new skills like painting, photography and singing

Get guidance from other dimensions and always know what decision to make when faced with multiple options

Find inspiration, wisdom and knowledge while jumping into another universe

Helped me MANIFEST everything I DESIRE

burtgoldman.png <- That guy's face, I just picture him going " If you thought astral projection and oobe was powerful, wait until you start jumping!"

Oh my, lol

But that would be pretty frickin sweet if it was for real....

Kinda reminds me of that one movie called "Jumper"

That old bastard probably fell asleep in his recliner one too many times while watching Quantum Leap.

quantum1.jpg

It was a popular TV series that ran for about five years. They still show episodes on Syfy from time to time.

It was a popular TV series that ran for about five years. They still show episodes on Syfy from time to time.

Looks like an interesting series. Did you watch a lot of it?

I've only watched a couple episodes myself. It was also spoofed on an episode of Family Guy.

I didn't watch enough episodes to be able to form a valid opinion. I imagine it might become boring since its the same premise every episode. But than again so are shows like Star Trek.

Ah, I see. From the few episodes you watched, did you think it was okay? XD and I'll have to see if I can find that spoof of it on family guy, since they always do pretty great at poking fun at other shows

I didn't watch enough episodes to be able to form a valid opinion. I imagine it might become boring since its the same premise every episode. But than again so are shows like Star Trek.

Yeah, true. Altough the majority of those shows that repeat the same basic outline every episode do become boring... however it must have been somewhat good to be quite popular.

The few episodes I watched were ok. Its kind of old timey as it ran from 89-93. While typing this I thought of another show that was basically the same concept.

Sliders

That show started a few years after Quantum Leap ended and aired for about the same time.