Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlackOperation19

hackthissite.org

16 posts in this topic

does anyone know how to complete the first mission? i thought html was just the code and i dont know what html has 2 do with that mission but if anyone knows how 2 complete it can you help me with the first step or walk me through it?

It is in the source code of the webpage... it's a very simple one, and infact, it's far easier than you think, you don't even need the source code... I'm pretty sure you just click the login thing, or whatever it is.

I have actually done alot of the mission. I will have to look to see how far I am but I think I am at like 12 or 13. There are different catagories and they are alot of fun and very educational.

Awww I wish I knew how to hack.

That saying at the top was really dick of them.

"The Army has carried the American ... ideal to its logical conclusion. Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed and color, but also on ability."

That saying at the top was really dick of them.

"The Army has carried the American ... ideal to its logical conclusion. Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed and color, but also on ability."

yeah, we totally fucking discriminate against everyone.

god damn, like 99.999% of people today are so stupid they need to be shot for they're own good

I was more talking about how they said our military was unable to do anything.

I was more talking about how they said our military was unable to do anything.

either way, you don't insult a countries military

“"Yes, our regulatory agencies are incompetent. But they are incompetent by design."

Wow what DICKS!

Thats probably because they are too busy fighting amongst themselves.